Donald Trump is banned from Joe Rogan's Podcast

55 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

he literally told people to protest peacefully and told them to go home in peace. Violent insurrection? Most of the people were let in by the police and the people that broke in had no weapons? the most heavily armed part of the population and nobody brought a gun to an insurrection? Sounds more like a bunch of angry morons to me.  Trump literally asked for more security the day before and it was denied. :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking: why do you people always bring me in this position where I have to defend him? 

They didn’t protest peacefully though.  People died including a police officer.  Why are you defending an attack towards America?

• Love 1
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Democrats have had 60 years to codify RVW but they did nothing. Obama literally said he would but then changed his mind. :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking: Why is nobody mad at him? Its interesting how it took the democrats seconds to send out emails begging for donations. 

This whole thing was about the constitution and RVW had nothing to do with it. Neither does gay marriage or any of the other stuff mentioned. 

That statement is false. They were based around the 14th amendment right to privacy, which had been used in cases that decriminalised *******uality, legalised gay marriage, legalised contraceptives etc.

The leaked document called them "unnatural rights" as they "didn't reflect American traditions or history", basically suggesting that because they were in the original Constitution, they should not be counted. The 14th amendment, a right to privacy, was used and RVW's use of it was cited moving forward.

Furthermore, Clarence Thomas basically made it clear he's waiting for them to be challenged and they should be reconsidered. It's not only naive to assume they won't be looked at, but also, ignorant to assume they won't be overturned, based on time alone.

This is an incredible reach of a post, considering Trump put three of those Judges on the Court to please his fanbase, yet alone, laid the groundwork that lead to this through his anti-science agenda, and defunding of planned parenthood.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Democrats have had 60 years to codify RVW but they did nothing. Obama literally said he would but then changed his mind. :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking: Why is nobody mad at him? Its interesting how it took the democrats seconds to send out emails begging for donations. 

This whole thing was about the constitution and RVW had nothing to do with it. Neither does gay marriage or any of the other stuff mentioned. 

I don’t know how federal laws in the USA work but in Canada, even federal laws can be overturned by the courts. If it’s the same case in the USA, which I’m sure it is because the courts are supposed to be the “checks and balances” in relation to laws made, then any codification, any laws passed to do that could be nullified by this present day court. Let’s not forget it hasn’t been 60 years of Democrats in power. And they’ve been handcuffed by the Senate filibuster so they also can’t pass anything to indeed codify such laws that don’t also have support from republicans. But again, codification is useless if you have a highly politicized court that make judgements in tow with the party that nominated them, rather than objectively and common sense.  

Your argument doesn’t negate my point that this has to do with Trump and him stacking the court therefore these things are happening. 

The interpretation of the law and the constitution are being viewed from a conservative fundamentalist standing, not centrist (objective). It has everything to do with the protection of human rights under the constitution and thus gay marriage, RVW and equality rights. Everything to do with it. 

4 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

That statement is false. They were based around the 14th amendment right to privacy, which had been used in cases that decriminalised *******uality, legalised gay marriage, legalised contraceptives etc.

The leaked document called them "unnatural rights" as they "didn't reflect American traditions or history", basically suggesting that because they were in the original Constitution, they should not be counted. The 14th amendment, a right to privacy, was used and RVW's use of it was cited moving forward.

Furthermore, Clarence Thomas basically made it clear he's waiting for them to be challenged and they should be reconsidered. It's not only naive to assume they won't be looked at, but also, ignorant to assume they won't be overturned, based on time alone.

This is an incredible reach of a post, considering Trump put three of those Judges on the Court to please his fanbase, yet alone, laid the groundwork that lead to this through his anti-science agenda, and defunding of planned parenthood.

Thanks for talking common sense!! 

10 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

@Jordan Miller tell me this type of taunting is not allowed, most of us are triggered by that era  of presidency 

Who cares what you are personally triggered by? This is a public forum and I am allowed to express my opinion. You are welcome to ignore or disagree and move on with your life. 

I am for example triggered by the clownery that is Harris Biden administration, now what? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

2 hours ago, bbbsss said:

Who cares what you are personally triggered by? This is a public forum and I am allowed to express my opinion. You are welcome to ignore or disagree and move on with your life. 

I am for example triggered by the clownery that is Harris Biden administration, now what? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I love when supporters of an orange male candidate who cakes on more foundation than most drag queens call anyone else a clown :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Like 1
17 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

You are a moron and literally say these things because Donald Trump and Marjorie Taylor Green said it. Why do you insist on just believing what these two say? My biggest mistake is taking the time to fact check someone like you who will believe anything those two liars say over the actual evidence.  But let's roll the tapes because our democracy is very frail and liars like you should not be allowed to go unchecked:

Here is a video from the hearings detailing police transmissions that said Trump supporters brought AR-15's, glocks and rifles into the Capitol

Also, you said 200 people were in the Capitol, actually it was 2,000. And they were not just "taking pictures." You won't watch it because it proves you to be completely wrong and that you just believe anything Donald Trump says, but here is a 40 minute video of the VIOLENCE that took place. 

Four people died. Yes, no one was shot. Doesn't mean it wasn't violent. You do understand that, right? If someone punches me in the face, it doesn't mean it wasn't violent if I wasn't shot by a gun. This is weird I have to explain this to you like a small child. Police officers were injured very badly (see below). Three officers died. One from injuries and two by suicide. So congratulations for downplaying an event that caused police officers to kill themselves... who I'm sure you defended when it's used to attack Democrats. But when it's time to point out the consequences of Trump's rhetoric, you come up with excuses, gaslighting and lies. 

Police Union: Over 140 officers injured in Capital Attack

And shut the **** up about Hillary Clinton. That's all you Trump people do. You deflect and do "what about HILLARY? WHAT ABOUT HUNTER BIDEN????" Hillary did say that, but that was about Russia subverting our democracy. She never claimed they changed votes. She never claimed that our voting systems were compromised. You just cherry picked a quote when she was talking about a Russian Disinformation Campaign. Just so you know, Disinformation is false information purposefully spread in order to deceive people. You might refer to Disinformation as "news" as a Trump supporter. 

You really need to look deep within and figure out why you are so susceptible to misinformation, especially by a former reality TV show star with an exhaustive history of lying. 

Also, since you clearly don't like to seek out information, Merriam-Webster defines "rube" as 

1: an awkward unsophisticated person : RUSTIC
2: a naive or inexperienced person

Yeah I read the first two lines and its pointless. You are brainwashed as hell. I dont give a **** about DJT or MTG lmao. You seem like a very angry person. I would look into getting therapy Its not healthy to get this mad over different opinions. 

17 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

AKA... "deep down I know what I'm saying is probably bull****, but I don't want to admit I'm wrong, so I'm going to find an excuse to not have to read or take in any new information that goes against what Donald Trump says"

"something mind blowing" aka literal VIDEO that shows you are wrong about:

The number of people there. The weapons that were taken there. Trump's own words claiming the election was stolen and lie after lie after lie that worked people up into violence because they thought their country was being stolen. 

You are a vessel of Trump disinformation on this forum. No one should believe anything you say after trying to gaslight in this thread and deny what we have video footage of. Shame on you, honestly. It's people like you that are causing our democracy to be hanging by a thread. 

or....I had to go to sleep early and didnt want you to think I wasnt replying.

Lmao I am not a Trump fan or supporter. I believe that all polititians are pieces of shiit. I have seen plenty of videos that go agaisnt yours. I think both sides are lying and trying to take advantage.

17 hours ago, mythology said:

They didn’t protest peacefully though.  People died including a police officer.  Why are you defending an attack towards America?

Im not. Im just saying it wasnt a planned insurrection. It was a bunch of idiots who got violent and mob mentality. 

3 hours ago, bbbsss said:

these people are unable to handle ANY form of different opinions lol. Its sad. I wonder how they survive in the real world. 

5 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I love when supporters of an orange male candidate who cakes on more foundation than most drag queens call anyone else a clown :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Luckily for the country this was the only clown like thing about Trump, while the Biden administration seems to be a whole circus in itself. 

:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block