Make Me music video rollout - what was the (extra) sloppiness from the CONs about?

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

This part might be known. LaChappelle says something like: Britney’s only direction was that she wanted to be in a cage…at first I thought it was going to be fierce, but she wanted to be portrayed as a vulnerable kitten in a cage. Her only direction for me in Every Time was that she wanted to die at the end.

so I think LaChappelle might be an empath that gets Britney

Yeah I really doubt she didn’t like the video. She’s known him for a long time and knows his aesthetic. She even said in the trl class photo shoot that David is probably gonna make her do something weird. She said that David brought her vision to life when discussing about the Everytime video and that it was exactly how she envisioned it. Britney has always given simple directions like when she told Nigel that she wanted to dance on Mars. David also said she wanted to use the chains in the photo shoot so it’s really her team. It just doesn’t make sense for her to go through all that and then say she hates it when she’s bending over and getting humped by a dancer. Seeing as she’s not afraid to go topless it seems she owns her ***uality and it makes her feel confident. 

• Love 7
  • Like 2
  • Exhale+
1 hour ago, BlackoutITZ said:

There was footage of her on set audibly saying that she didn't like it when the dancers were gyrating in their underwear against the tractor she was filming in, but they were being encouraged by the director.

Great detail. So even LaChapelle isn’t listening to her. His edit honestly sux versus the leaked version

• Exhale+
10 minutes ago, Puppy said:

Britney has always given simple directions like when she told Nigel that she wanted to dance on Mars. David also said she wanted to use the chains in the photo shoot so it’s really her team

Yeah it’s her team that didn’t like it for sure. I guess the make me video potentially represents when TriStar started to take over the CON. In 2016 there were also legit articles about “is Britney ready to stand on her own?”…it’s like Trump being in the White House emboldened the evangelical half of the CONs.

• Like 3
  • Exhale+
13 minutes ago, Puppy said:

Yeah I really doubt she didn’t like the video. She’s known him for a long time and knows his aesthetic. She even said in the trl class photo shoot that David is probably gonna make her do something weird. She said that David brought her vision to life when discussing about the Everytime video and that it was exactly how she envisioned it. Britney has always given simple directions like when she told Nigel that she wanted to dance on Mars. David also said she wanted to use the chains in the photo shoot so it’s really her team. It just doesn’t make sense for her to go through all that and then say she hates it when she’s bending over and getting humped by a dancer. Seeing as she’s not afraid to go topless it seems she owns her ***uality and it makes her feel confident. 

Do you remember when the car crash art for MM/Glory came out or was leaked?

• Exhale+
1 hour ago, Darec said:

I always found it curious how she was being recorded on the monitors, the cage, and so many men with her, the destruction of the house. I always thought that the video that was supposed to be the original one revealed many clues and hints, even the pictures hide many clues, the chains, how she is tied to the house with those chains and how below is an ear ( they are listening to everything ).. 

If you search ''Eden resident'', you can see that it says is a crossword puzzle clue. Find the answer to the crossword clue Eden resident. But also the name Eden, brings back memories of how it is close to the name ''Edan''.

I know I sound crazy :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:, but this video has always seemed like a puzzle that I wanted us to find answers to, She is very smart and I wouldn't be surprised if that was the initial idea. But that's just my guess, don't take my word for it.

1.png2.jpg

I NEVER EVER NOTICED THE EVICTION OF ADAM FROM EDEN!!!!!! 🤯💜😍

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
10 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

When did these photos come out?

@PokemonSpears do you remember?

especially the first one

Some of the photos were released for the 2020 Glory rerelease, which is how the first one was released if I recall correctly. I think the second photo was leaked when she was freed from the conservatorship. 

• Exhale+
3 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Some of the photos were released for the 2020 Glory rerelease, which is how the first one was released if I recall correctly. I think the second photo was leaked when she was freed from the conservatorship. 

Ahhh…that’s makes a lot of sense 

I remember the mess when this video came out. I was so mad that the real video was so lame compared to all the leaks that we saw before the official premiere. But yet again we were also disappointed after both Work ***** and Perfume so :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

It wasn't till Slumber Party that we were SERVED! Such an iconic video.

• Like 7
47 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Another thing I like about the original video versus the “official” one released is the Orange Theory commercial on the monitor. In the original version (leaked April 2019) we see the Orange Theory commercial on the monitor and B throws the TV in the pool. In the “official version” it’s like a real commercial for Orange Theory. And the Dave LaChapelle edit is halfway between the two.

What? Did the David CUT/edit leak? :enigma_alien_blue:

• Exhale+
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Everyone was like, either Britney, her team, her record label, or someone didn't like the video and that's why it got scrapped. I mean, there are many things going on at this time, the infamous pool party, people assuring the real video would premiere after the VMA's, among other things. So it was a combination of information going around that drove people crazy. We just wanted an explanation lol 

Wait, what was the infamous pool party? I assume this is not a reference to the scene in the video?

• Like 2
  • Exhale+
3 minutes ago, maki93 said:

I remember the mess when this video came out. I was so mad that the real video was so lame compared to all the leaks that we saw before the official premiere. But yet again we were also disappointed after both Work ***** and Perfume so :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

It wasn't till Slumber Party that we were SERVED! Such an iconic video.

The “official” video of MM is THE worst of B’s.  The version leaked April 2019 is one of her BEST.

• Love 2
  • Exhale+
1 minute ago, Watch Me Work It said:

I remember the meltdowns when the final version dropped lol. it was available only in the US for the first hour or so, and we were desperate to know what got released, since we already knew the video was shot again. a complete mess :eyes_britney_laugh:

To Me this is proof that Britney is successful DESPITE her team. Def Not Because of her team…Larry/Lou are the absolute worst

• Like 1