This how I *think* Jamie and Lou met…

• Around the same time 2004/2005, Lou Taylor connected with Jamie Spears and  Ron Artest. 
    • 2005: Ron Artest signs with Lou Taylor and starts playing for the Sacramento Kings, which is owned by the billionaire Maloof family.

https://twitter.com/mx_defying/status/1543451685900750850?s=21&t=3IOsWvFOXnlkyzdrZCmi7w

2004-2008: CLEARLY, while Britney was becoming/being a mom:

Jamie, Lou, Larry and the Maloofs were all working together.

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, Darec said:

I think Lou came to J. Lynn first, then being in the family so weak minded to be influenced, he easily allied himself to the parents. Who connected J. Lynn with Lou?  mm

I think Lou brokered the magazine deal in 2007, but I still the Spears connected with Lou via the Maloofs. I've seen nothing connecting Lou to JL prior to 2005. 

• Like 2
Just now, Applejack said:

yeah but did she met Lynne/Jamie Lynn first or Jamie? Because in theory Jamie and Lynne weren't talking back then. Or were they?

But I don't think the Spears family EVER lost touch with Larry - who was clearly still interacting with Jamie somehow through the Maloofs.

• Love 1

Yikes.... I remember reading a while ago there was apparently a rumour around 2004/2005 Britney wanted to leave to Jive and sign with George Maloof as he apparently had a record label at the time. So much for 'creative control' if he was working with Jamie and Lou all this time.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block