Britney Fan & Journalist Reacts To His Reporting Being Featured In Britney’s Motion Filing

• Content Curators

Nicholas Hautman from Page Six is a big Britney fan that has been dedicated in reporting on this conservatorship case since the global  #freeBritney era started, he took to twitter to react to his journalism being recognised in Britney’s recent motion document. The Britney Army is powerful than you think 👏👑

Nicholas was also a guest on the brilliant Eat, Pray Britney podcast with Lisa & Jacquline, he talks his passion on covering everything Britney in the news as well as being a fan in general, go take a listen if you have time.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
8 minutes ago, Darec said:

Can you imagine Britney having a page in her book dedicating credits to those who contributed to her research and having her name appear? . I couldn't handle it if I were him. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas::hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

You would frame that 🖼 

• Love 1

Fans have done so much if the work already in uncovering this whole cship case. I know sometimes its frustrating for us fans to have their lawyers not look into the things fans have uncovered, like emails, tmz footage, and all the things we know from the early days of the cship. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block