Mathew Rosengart receives documents from Blackbox showing Britney's communications were monitored and sent to Team Con

And this is probably only like 5% of what Team Con did…they aren’t handing the worst of it over. Β But this alone is proof they spied on her. Β And Robin lied because she was given these communications and said Tri Star had no part in spying on her. Β The house has officially been set on fire. Β Here we go, buckle up, ladies.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

I'm going to have to lawyer up heavy for my other project!

But you know who else could invest in my other project?

Seeing as I have far more detail for my other project than I do for Britney's story?

...Detail that includes 100+ hours of original footage + archival footage, historical research, mapping, audio exhibits, and relationships with all of the key players...

The New York Times.

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Omggggg im cryinggggg!!! Ur the guy that came forward in the docu with the spy evidenc3

Once again I’m incredibly grateful for Rosengart. Those people are monsters. The emails, even if redacted, almost have a perverse tone to them, as in you can tell they were excited to get this cship going. Especially the way Lou talked about (really) how she basically deserves to get control of Britney’s trust.Β 

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block