Mathew Rosengart receives documents from Blackbox showing Britney's communications were monitored and sent to Team Con

9 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Now that I have had time to re-read this, I have a few thoughts on this

First, without even diagnosing her... WHY were they even talking about psychotropic *****/treatment before a diagnosis?

Second, it's interesting that they "waited" (presumably for Reva Goetz). Lynne's book said that Jamie & Lou were praying and pushed back attempting to get a conservatorship. "Praying" for a more corrupt judge?

Third, I'm confused about why another judge wouldn't let them force treatment on Britney after she was diagnosed (Wyle said something about Jamie being able to diagnose Britney but not treat unless they wait for a judge). To me, this confirms she never had any sort of debilitating mental illness that would require a conservatorship in the first place. 

It's alarming just how much this was orchestrated. It's funny that everyone paints Britney as crazy, but wouldn't you if your family, a religious nutjob music manager ready to use your name to climb to the top, and a team of lawyers were conspiring against you with your ex-husband?

I'm glad Britney has the power to go after these people now. 

I believe britney doesn’t have ****. never did. Only anxiety 

• Love 6
  • Like 3
9 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

First, without even diagnosing her... WHY were they even talking about psychotropic *****/treatment before a diagnosis?

By Jan. 25, 2008 they had their "diagnosis."

Eardley mentioned in his letter that the diagnoses was "multiple personality disorder," if I remember correctly?

Sept. 4, 2007 - Britney agrees to participate in the 730 evaluation first proposed by Kevin's lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan, on June 28, 2007.

Jan. 25, 2008 - Britney visits Dr. Deborah Nadel for the first time after the family court forces her to undergo a psychological evaluation.

Jan. 28, 2008 - Lawyer Jon Eardley writes to Britney with the claim that, "What they ultimately want is to get you into a conservatorship; at that point, your freedom will be denied, giving them the full opportunity to steal all of your money and to deny you any access to your children." The letter is later found by criminal defence attorney Blair Berk in the rental Mercedes that was driven by Sam Lutfi.

• Like 4
25 minutes ago, s&m said:

I believe britney doesn’t have ****. never did. Only anxiety 

I believe this too. Anxiety and stress based off the craziness after she had kids/divorced Kevin. It was compounded immensely and she has ptsd from it all. But she sure as hell doesn’t have dementia or anything like that to warrant the heavy meds they forced her on 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Slayer said:

Rosengart's firm has received the following:

• A narrative summary of Britney's text messages with a number of people, including Britney's children and Edan sent these to Jamie Spears and Robin Greenhill on January 23rd 2020.
  • Multiple documents of screenshots of text conversations Britney had with Sam Asghari, which again Edan sent to Jamie and Robin between 2016 - 2019.

It looks like Rosengart has only received a handful of documents so far from Britney's former security company.

FW6iQpdVsAIC9uZ?format=png&name=4096x409

this is a good summary of today.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, leviathan said:

i wonder what was done to lou and robin as children. this isn't normal behavior. what are they lashing out at? what are their traumas.

This.

It’s just a HUGE power trip. Jamie, Lou and Robin were delighted to have subdued someone as powerful and as rich as Britney. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block