Mathew Rosengart receives documents from Blackbox showing Britney's communications were monitored and sent to Team Con

10 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

I think you've misinterpreted the post. @leviathan isn't asking to read them, but asking if they were available within the latest batch of court documents. 

They're not and will likely never see the light of day, thankfully. 

Yeah I’m with you! Her treatment under that thing was so disgusting I’m so defensive about it.  

• Love 1
  • Exhale+
30 minutes ago, s&m said:

So you didn’t know about Freeny? all the fans where talking about that Free +net back in 2021. You should read about her experience. you will be blown away

i keep writing his name Freeney..bc that would be so perfect if his name was spelled like that.

I also like Freeknee

4 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Awwww, thank you! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Britney doesn't need to thank me, though...She's already given so much.

I've got Blackout...I've got Love Me Down...I've got the Mood Ring (By Demand) Pride Remix...That's more than enough.

But it would be cool to see RosenDaddy acknowledge our work! :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

And get ready...

There's another Research Thread coming that just might knock the fanbase's socks off. :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Is there a way we can send this  information to Rosengart?

• Like 3
20 hours ago, warioaddams said:

Is there a way we can send this  information to Rosengart?

20 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I wouldn't be shocked if Rosengart has a junior lawyer monitoring our Research Threads.

The can all be found by Googling:

#ResearchThread #BritneySuperSleuths

I can say that you can check the first page of Rosengart’s fillings.

You may see something there to contact him :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Spoiler

his email is there :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 5