Britney's Memorandum in opposition To Tri Star and Robin Greenhill's Motion To Quash

6 minutes ago, Darec said:

I started my countdown, for the permanent stay in maximum security prison for each of these Machiavellians .... According to visions of the near future, LOU goes down first.  :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped::fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

she is not going to prision unless law enforcement does something  

6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

what I wonder is does the probate court really have the authority to demand those documents or the declarations from people at Tri Star, if they weren't technically registered as part of the conservatorship? 

they were the ones who dod the accountings so they are part of the conservatorship

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, s&m said:

they were the ones who dod the accountings so they are part of the conservatorship

but weren't they technically hired by Jamie? Like, isn't Jamie the technical responsible of any of this information regarding the accounting?

What I'm trying to say is that I feel like they'll keep using any last excuse to not cooperate with the information, and I feel that the probate court can't do anything else to force them to provide the info, or at least they've had no success since Rosengart started requesting this almost a year ago, because at the end of the day they weren't technically conservators of Britney. Heck, not even Jamie has provided what he was asked for.

I feel like nothing will get resolved until this starts being treated as a criminal case for fraud, abuse, theft, etc. in a separate court, in a separate case where the evidence is shown, testimonies are taken, and so, but I do understand that Rosengart is following a process and using every instance he has before going to the last resort. 

But I do hope that with these latest documents the judge finally puts an end, or at least a definitive date to all these matters and it's like or the info is provided by this date as Rosengart is asking, or it will get moved to the next instance, whatever that is.

Then there's that point Rosengart makes, which I like, that he mentions that previous accounting should be revisited as well even if they were previously approved, but again, I feel like all of this will only delay things more, I feel like all this discovery process should be handled as a criminal case. But maybe what he wants is for Jamie and Tri Star to just give their stance, a declaration of what they spent, or whatever, and then afterwards use that as proof to sue them when the numbers don't match. I guess we'll have to wait and see... 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

but weren't they technically hired by Jamie? Like, isn't Jamie the technical responsible of any of this information regarding the accounting?

What I'm trying to say is that I feel like they'll keep using any last excuse to not cooperate with the information, and I feel that the probate court can't do anything else to force them to provide the info, or at least they've had no success since Rosengart started requesting this almost a year ago, because at the end of the day they weren't technically conservators of Britney. Heck, not even Jamie has provided what he was asked for.

I feel like nothing will get resolved until this starts being treated as a criminal case for fraud, abuse, theft, etc. in a separate court, in a separate case where the evidence is shown, testimonies are taken, and so, but I do understand that Rosengart is following a process and using every instance he has before going to the last resort. 

But I do hope that with these latest documents the judge finally puts an end, or at least a definitive date to all these matters and it's like or the info is provided by this date as Rosengart is asking, or it will get moved to the next instance, whatever that is.

Then there's that point Rosengart makes, which I like, that he mentions that previous accounting should be revisited as well even if they were previously approved, but again, I feel like all of this will only delay things more, I feel like all this discovery process should be handled as a criminal case. But maybe what he wants is for Jamie and Tri Star to just give their stance, a declaration of what they spent, or whatever, and then afterwards use that as proof to sue them when the numbers don't match. I guess we'll have to wait and see... 

again, i’ve said this a million times. it’s not rosengart who can pursue a criminal suit. He is a private attorney. he can not do anything about it. only prosecutors and law enforcement.

And the judge has jurisdiction to rule on this matter because even if tristar were only hired by james, the company did the accountings, participated in career deals, etc during the course of the conservatorship.

Do you honestly think Rosengart would be dumb and fille motions knowing the judge can not do anything? 

Of course she can. 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block