Lali Mentions Britney’s ‘Blackout’ To Rolling Stone

• Content Curators

Lali talks Britney Spears' Blackout. She tells Rolling Stone: 

"The first time we spoke I said: 'Let's make an album like Blackout and she replied: 'Faaa, I love it! I always thought about that,'" says De Tommaso about perhaps the only direct reference they put at work. But Spears' most influential album in 2007, a masterpiece he made while his life was at a peak of conflict, was not a guide to how this new Lali material should sound. “ Blackout as an example of sound change. What we are doing is not that it sounds like that album, what we do represents a transition," Galán explains. "Blackout is more personal than Britney Jean, the album that Britney promotes as the most personal. This album by Lali is an expression of freedom after having gone through other albums in which she followed more instructions."

Read More: https://es.rollingstone.com/lali-en-rolling-stone-disciplina-y-diversion-con-la-diva-sonada-del-pop-argentino-arg/

Edited by Caleb Ellis
  • Love 5
12 minutes ago, Mmdellavecchia said:

Sometimes I wonder why she isn't more popular

I've been thinking a lot about that, and to be honest I think it's because she decided to work with a lot of local people instead of going straight to the US like Anitta did, for example. I mean, we do great music and videos here in Argentina, but Lali could play in the big leagues so she should get together with people of the same caliber. But at the same time she kind of did that with "LALIGERA" and people here didn't get it... :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

48 minutes ago, Mmdellavecchia said:

I love Lali. Sometimes I wonder why she isn't more popular but I guess it just has to happen to some artists, aka Jessie ware , Marina. They have a strong fan base but don't really break into the outstream. Back to Lali, I love Ladron, Tu novia and all this new era. 

Respect for mentioning marina..i saw her tour a month ago in london.. was amazing.. love her music

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block