Britney wanted or not to do the Domination show?

I want to know,

On that Netflix doc they remember her testimony and she said that her managers would possibly sue her if she didn't agree to do the show (was that Domination or like the Formula 1 Piece Of Me October 2018?) and she said she was scared so she ended up agreeing to do it, I wonder what situation is that... I was confused about that but I'm assuming she didn't want to do Domination, but she had to hire a lawyer for that opposing her team... so she agreed to do it and she was great and in rehearsals and probably angry too? 

that show was SO RUSHED, they announced it on the Ellen show October 12, the live event on MGM Park was on October 19, and it felt like they were still deciding the music remixes and setlist in December wtf the first show would be in February :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

of course EVERYONE would be stressed in that position I remember I was worried about that timeline :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

I would say she made it super clear that she was done and didn't want to. Also, you mention "hiring a lawyer" as if she had been able, which was far from the case. Remember that she had less rights than a kid, so she had no way out.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

i dont think she wanted to at all but, as she seemed to do for the entirety of the c-ship, she decided to make the best of a bad situation, hence why she was putting together the choreo together herself and make it into a show she would at least kind of enjoy doing

• Love 7
  • Like 2

yeah, guys could you imagine her position?

in 2018 she did the east POM show, NYC, Miami, then she did Europe POM show that summer, finished the POM for good the last show Formula 1 in October 2018

She was probably happy that she finished a 5 years chapter of work in her life and was starting to dream about her life in the next year... maybe marriage? vacations? but she was probably feeling depressed too? bc whatever she decided to do she HAD to get a permission for a whole group of lawyers, managers and DAD :((((((((( that's why that sick of a team pushed a new residency for her... they were SCARED, to be fired or whatever, that's why they punished her with that nasty rehab facility ew, 

just bc of that they should get at least 2 years of jail time:liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Sourab Patodi said:

I dont think she even wanted to do Piece of Me and X-Factor. 

During FF tour she realize that this is never going to be over

she was just OVER that lifestyle in 2018,

I wonder what would happen if the Domination show happened... they would "lock" her there for at least 3 years, but covid happened in February 2020 so it would be just 2019 lol the Universe would free Britney in a way or another 

:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

• Love 5
  • Like 1
32 minutes ago, edamamebeans said:

i dont think she wanted to at all but, as she seemed to do for the entirety of the c-ship, she decided to make the best of a bad situation, hence why she was putting together the choreo together herself and make it into a show she would at least kind of enjoy doing

Exactly this! Maybe she didnt want to do anything related to performing BUT, once you have no other option you try to do your best so it doesnt turn into a hell.

It's like one of those job projects one wouldnt pick by ourselves but if we are told to do so, we do it the best we can. 

• Like 2

No - she was forced to do it and judging by the reused music, it was going to be a budget cheap mess. Britney tried to play along but after she put her foot down they threw her in an torture asylum for 4 months 

• Like 4

She was heavily drugged then and I believe they were losing control of her and she was not interested.. IN a way it was a blessing as covid happened next which would have been a disaster. I believe the economy was already crashing back then and people weren't buying tickets as much either.. It is what it is, but I believe she was being heavily controlled again cause they were so afraid of losing their circus monkey so to speak that's how they treated her it makes me sick... I don't care if she ever works again in that capacity. Pure evil.

• Love 2

I feel like Britney LOVES performing but when she has control over things of course, and that was obviously not the case during the conservatorship. But she loves performing so much and she's so hardworking that as soon as she gets something fresh from it (like being in the UK for the POM Tour, or the new mixes for Domination that she insisted on) she's right back in the groove... Though by that time her team was reaaaaaaaaally pushing it to the point it was not healthy on so many levels.

So, quick answer: No, she did not want to do Domination, as well as many other things, under those terms. BUT somehow she was able to pull new energy from God knows where and she looked really into it at rehearsals many times.

Those are my two cents on this.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, edamamebeans said:

Larry clearly didn't like her choreo.

She was referring to taking Piece of Me on the road for the tour.  She didn’t want to do that because she had just finished the years-long residency and she wanted a break.

I think given Britney’s refusal to work and her overall distaste for the industry atm, it’s easy for us to assume she was over it and didn’t want to do Domination.  But I genuinely don’t think that’s the case.

Felicia said in one of the docs “to this DAY, Britney loves performing.”  Britney said in her testimony that she was teaching the dancers the choreography - that she was directing it.  She said she was hard on herself because she takes “everything [she] does very seriously”.  She said that, in rehearsals, “I wasn’t good, I was GREAT.”

She clearly had passion for what she was doing, you don’t go so hard for something you don’t want to do.  I believe she enjoys being on stage because she’s always loved to entertain people, but also (and especially during the conservatorship) because she knew she was surrounded by thousands of fans who loved her unconditionally and she knew she was impacting them (for example the fan she wrote back and forth with and gave tickets to POM twice, because she was touched by their letter).

Britney was burnt out, BEYOND burnt out.  Despite what fans say, POM was a grueling show - few performers even attempt the type of choreography Britney did during POM.  She did it for years while being surrounded by evil people that were using her.  I fully believe she wanted to do the Domination show, but I think the POM Tour caused her to feel too much pressure and anxiety because that was time she could’ve used to relax, refresh, and rehearse for the new show.  So when the tour ended, she was thrust into these rehearsals and she admitted to being hard on herself.  So, she was afraid to do the show and wanted to postpone it - iirc, she said the option presented to her was “if you don’t want to do the show now, you don’t have to.”  Obviously she didn’t want to, she wanted time to rest.  But sadly, their plan was to throw her into the facility and then have her do the show when she got out (I fully believe this was their intention)…but our girl took a stand.

long rant, sorry, but I do believe she wanted to do the show…but more on her terms and not so rushed.  She did NOT want to do the second POM Tour, and I don’t blame her.  If she does ever return to the stage, it will be so amazing to see a show on her terms.  I just hope that she hasn’t let these evil, money-hungry, losers ruin her passion forever.  Her best revenge will be taking over the world again, while they sit behind bars watching on TV.

• Love 3

Did you guys not listen to her court testimony in June last year? She said after the POM Vegas residency she was made to agree to the tour and then the last night of the POM tour she came offstage to someone handing her a contract for Domination and told if she didnt sign it she would be sued. She said this in June last year in court

• Like 3

I believe Britney loves performing. But they never gave her a real break to live her life. That’s when the issues started back in the early 2000’s.

During the Con, it was VERY expensive to run, so many peoples hands in the pot, that’s why they kept her working. 

The way they sent her off on a world tour (with the same show) after the residency, just to begin Domination right after says it all.

Most artist of her level have big breaks. This right now is the longest break Britney has ever had.  :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Dirk said:

I want to know,

On that Netflix doc they remember her testimony and she said that her managers would possibly sue her if she didn't agree to do the show (was that Domination or like the Formula 1 Piece Of Me October 2018?) and she said she was scared so she ended up agreeing to do it, I wonder what situation is that... I was confused about that but I'm assuming she didn't want to do Domination, but she had to hire a lawyer for that opposing her team... so she agreed to do it and she was great and in rehearsals and probably angry too? 

that show was SO RUSHED, they announced it on the Ellen show October 12, the live event on MGM Park was on October 19, and it felt like they were still deciding the music remixes and setlist in December wtf the first show would be in February :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

of course EVERYONE would be stressed in that position I remember I was worried about that timeline :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

... right  ...

Britney DID want to do domination...she went on ellen she had a announcement but she couldnt officially announce it because her dad was going to pull his support.. basically she said "i want you gone..im not performing until you step down" .. 

Knowing that britney was trying to get out the cship and finally putting her foot down was enough for jamie to punish britney by then forcing her into a mental health facility.. if shes forced and drugged then she cant seek lawyers .. 

Jamie wasnt expecting the #freebritney movement to get involved. 

Britney went on ellen with the intention of announcing it.. the reason she couldn't is because of her father

I agree she needed a break..she was trying to get jamie 0ut before she starts the shows.. 

It then seemed appropriate to strike until shes free

6 hours ago, G-unit said:

Felicia said in one of the docs “to this DAY, Britney loves performing.”  Britney said in her testimony that she was teaching the dancers the choreography - that she was directing it.  She said she was hard on herself because she takes “everything [she] does very seriously”.  She said that, in rehearsals, “I wasn’t good, I was GREAT.”

I still like Fe (although her close relationship with Lynne makes my eyebrows raise and is highly questionable) but I dont think she is a reference or an accurate source of anything current or even during that time. Britney has clearly cut her from her life, so I would take what she says with a grain of salt. Not necessarily cause she would lie. Just because she seems to be attached to old Britney.