Do you Like MARINA (& The Diamonds)?

I love Froot, the album not the single. It had so many good songs.

Love and fear is also great. You can’t skip a single track.

electra heart was also fire, thanks dr luke. I like the deep cuts more than the first single for some reason.

and of course her first album jewels is so nostalgic. I thought she sounded funny but eventually it grew on me and I became a stan.

her latest effort isn’t bad but didn’t match her precious work in my opinion. Maybe I shoof give it another spin. Or three.

I love Ms. GODrina - she's simply one of my faves. However, I don't feel like I have top 3 neither albums nor songs. I just prefer some of her attempts to the others. My fav songs of her are FROOT, Can't Pin Me Down, Bubblegum *****, Obsessions, Ancient Dreams in a Modern Land, Venus Fly Trap and Superstar. :neydedance_purple: Albums are FROOT, Electra Heart and Ancient Dreams in a Modern Land. :wink_britney_everytime_white:

I don't know much of their/her music but I love her voice.

How to be heartbreaker  and Primadonna are the most memorable to me and like them.  Ijust heard some of her solo stuff from recent years and she's still making good music. "To be Human" and "Happy Loner" are very good.

• Content Curators

She was compared to Kate bush at the beginning with her style of singing on mowgli’s road and hermit the frog. I revisit her first couple of albums mostly and ancient dreams is better than love + fear 

Edited by Caleb Ellis

I love Marina. I'd love to see her live one day. 

It's hard to say what my top 3 songs are but today it's:

1. Happy

2. Venus Fly Trap 

3. How To Be a Heartbreaker

Albums:

1. Electra Heart

2. Ancient Dreams In a Modern Land

3. Froot

I'll be honest, I'm not a stan. Can someone explain what happened to the Diamonds? was it her band and she dropped them? Or was it just like a stage name? I never knew who the diamonds were. I never understood Selena Gomez "and the scene" either. :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

On 7/8/2022 at 5:58 PM, MyLittlePopstar said:

I love Marina. I'd love to see her live one day. 

It's hard to say what my top 3 songs are but today it's:

1. Happy

2. Venus Fly Trap 

3. How To Be a Heartbreaker

Albums:

1. Electra Heart

2. Ancient Dreams In a Modern Land

3. Froot

I'll be honest, I'm not a stan. Can someone explain what happened to the Diamonds? was it her band and she dropped them? Or was it just like a stage name? I never knew who the diamonds were. I never understood Selena Gomez "and the scene" either. :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

"The Diamonds" were her name for her fans, not an actual band. It was just part of her stage name to pay tribute to her fans. But then she decided she just wanted to be known as Marina.

On 7/9/2022 at 2:50 AM, ToxicWomanizer1996 said:

She tries too hard to be Charli XCX 

Ummm her music is nothing like Charli XCX :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

• Like 1
9 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

"The Diamonds" were her name for her fans, not an actual band. It was just part of her stage name to pay tribute to her fans. But then she decided she just wanted to be known as Marina.

Ummm her music is nothing like Charli XCX :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Charli wishes she was like Marina lol she opened for her at one point 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block