🚨Britney, if you're here, THIS is the Reason Kim Kardashian and so many others stayed 'Silent'

Khloe Kardashian is the only one in that family with a heart and conscience. She has showed support regardless:

Khloe Kardashian leads celebs backing Britney Spears after her powerful  testimony - Irish Mirror Online

Britney Fan 🌹 on Twitter: "Khloe Kardashian speaks out for Britney! “I am  praying for queen Britney! So so so sad.” #FreeBritney  https://t.co/x5bA3pBQ3g" / Twitter

Kim Kardashian e la sorella Khloe supportano Britney Spears: "Preghiamo per  la regina" * Biccy.it

Meanwhile Kim was bombarded with messages from fans to free Britney when the documentaries came out and she managed to make that about herself as well:
Kim Kardashian West Says She Has 'Empathy' For Britney Spears And Opens Up  About Media Shaming

kim kardashian britney spears

kim kardashian britney spears

• Like 3
36 minutes ago, queenofhearts said:

Let's get kylie to drop lou

I left a review of her company, telling her i won't support them because lou humane trafficked Britney

Kylie Cosmetics Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of kyliecosmetics.com (trustpilot.com)

This is why I think Rosengart may have specifically called out Travis Scott as one of Lou Taylor’s big clients:

November 2021

“Astroworld Suit Seeking $750 Million Names Drake, Apple, Even Britney Spears’ Ex-Manager

New suit names long list of defendants who put “profits over people,” lawyer Tony Buzbee claims

The latest lawsuit filed over the deadly Astroworld tragedy is seeking at least $750 million from a long list of defendants including Travis Scott, Drake, Apple, Live Nation – even Britney Spears’ former management company Tri Star Sports & Entertainment.”

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/astroworld-750-million-lawsuit-drake-apple-live-nation-1259274/

• Love 1
  • Like 1
46 minutes ago, queenofhearts said:

Let's get kylie to drop lou

I left a review of her company, telling her i won't support them because lou humane trafficked Britney

Kylie Cosmetics Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of kyliecosmetics.com (trustpilot.com)

This is why I think Rosengart may have specifically called out Travis Scott as one of Lou Taylor’s big clients:

November 2021

“Astroworld Suit Seeking $750 Million Names Drake, Apple, Even Britney Spears’ Ex-Manager

New suit names long list of defendants who put “profits over people,” lawyer Tony Buzbee claims

The latest lawsuit filed over the deadly Astroworld tragedy is seeking at least $750 million from a long list of defendants including Travis Scott, Drake, Apple, Live Nation – even Britney Spears’ former management company Tri Star Sports & Entertainment.”

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/astroworld-750-million-lawsuit-drake-apple-live-nation-1259274/

Additionally, Lou’s close relationship to Live Nation is key. If an artist were blacklisted by Live Nation their career is OVER. They control over 80% of the ticketing market and own many venues. This level of power is just like Weinstein in the movie industry. 

Hollywood Business Manager Lou Taylor Is “Ferociously” Breaking the Glass Ceiling

October 2019

““I love the opportunities that a lot of great people have afforded me,” says Taylor, crediting a long list of mentors and friends for helping her along the way, including late music exec Mercyline “Mike” Bernardo, music power lawyers Don Passman and Aaron Rosenberg, Live Nation CEO Michael Rapino, mogul Irving Azoff and Endeavor executive chairman Patrick Whitesell.”

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/general-news/how-business-manager-lou-taylor-is-ferociously-breaking-glass-ceiling-1246036/

1 hour ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

I think this conversation is useless. This is how any industry works. And it’s worse in Hollywood. You always navigate between bad and good people. You can disassociate from some but in the end, it’s run by white old men. With loads of money and power. It is what it is. Sorry but it is the truth. You have to deal with it, play the game and move on 

Not everyone subscribes to fatalism and passivity in the face of any form of oppression. Things change when people can imagine something better than the status quo. The powers that be want you to accept things as they are and believe “resistance is futile”.🤷

• Love 4
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, Mx_Defying said:

November 2021

Apple???

2 hours ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

I think this conversation is useless. This is how any industry works. And it’s worse in Hollywood. You always navigate between bad and good people. You can disassociate from some but in the end, it’s run by white old men. With loads of money and power. It is what it is. Sorry but it is the truth. You have to deal with it, play the game and move on 

If we want to move forward and do better for future generations we cannot think like that. 

Lou Taylor being best friends with these people shows how deep it goes. I'm so happy Rosengart is finally going after Lou but this will be a hard battle because of her connections.

• Love 7
51 minutes ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

Apple???

Apple Music was the exclusive provider of live streaming Astroworld.  It remains to be determined who ultimately was responsible for the safety of fans, but there were many factors that contributed to the avoidable tragedy.

Interestingly, Jeff Azoff's wife does artist relations for Apple Music. The 1% often uses marriage as part of business alliances. I know that sounds like medieval Europe, but it is true. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

And this is exactly the reason why progress is never made…

this mentality is DANGEROUS and absolute poison 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Like 5
42 minutes ago, Iiquoricebabe said:

I’d like to hear what @Steel Magnolia has to say.

I haven't had a chance to look at the OP's research yet. :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

It's definitely jives with what we already have, but I haven't had a chance to dig into the details of it.

However...

This book was one of the first things I read when the CON was first put in place:

"Stiffed: A True Story of MCA, The Music Business, and the Mafia"

https://ew.com/article/1993/04/30/stiffed-true-story-mca-music-business-and-mafia/

It's about Irving Azoff and his early years in the music business. I highly recommend it if you can get your hands on it!

The mafia was quite literally involved with the record label that Irving Azoff ran back in the 80's...So it's not shocking to me in the least to see where Britney's story is heading.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block