Britney & Sam’s Calabasas Mansion Tour

8 hours ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

It looks phenomenal, but the ocean view and infinity pool from the previous home, yup, gonna miss It:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

design-wise, I personally think her new house looks better but it only has 1.6 acres lot size while her old one came with a ******* 21 acres lot size :melt_weird_drift_wow:

New house is 11,649 square feet, 6 bedrooms, 9 bathrooms while old was 13,264 square feet, 5 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

The old world chandaliers happen to not be my style but no question this home was designed by a serious architect and designer and I could not be more happy for Brit, it's a gorgeous place.

Honestly the old home had (some) McMansion vibes. 

Who knew that Britney had a preference for old world decorative molding / light fixtures / trim / etc? 

2 hours ago, alienatedNey said:

design-wise, I personally think her new house looks better but it only has 1.6 acres lot size while her old one came with a ******* 21 acres lot size :melt_weird_drift_wow:

New house is 11,649 square feet, 6 bedrooms, 9 bathrooms while old was 13,264 square feet, 5 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

This! Lot size looks relatively small and I might even say basic. I mean, for celebrity of her caliber. She will not be able to recreate that video of her running after Sean and Jayden:sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Also It's giving me a tad bit of anxiety, how close other houses are, previous home seemed more distant and safe before JA invasion.

But maybe she wants to feel more connected to the community and part of the people, that's totally understandable:katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

12 hours ago, Caleb Ellis said:

Probably be shooting most of her time in that long catwalk hallway and the bedroom for her OF using her new phone stand that Paris gifted her. 

The house is stunning! She deserves a fresh start with new memories, experiences, and mostly privacy. I'm so happy for her :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

Might be an unpopular opinion but I don't like these big mansions.
I'd rather buy a cozy home, it's not my cup of tea to have too much space and these kinds of design.
My audacity to write this while I live in a 387 sq ft appartment in Paris :clownery_makeup_meme:

But if Britney is happy in this new house, so I am!

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

I wonder if any of her neighbors are fans and want to just casually go over asking if she has a cup of sugar to introduce themselves.

3 hours ago, Body ache said:

She lives a couple houses down from Kourtney Kardashian.

Kourtney: Hey britney do you have a cup of sugar? 

Britney: Not until you end your business with Louise, ***** :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block