Update: Ricky Martin's nephew drops ***ual abuse allegation

4 minutes ago, DanjaMouse said:

Exactly. Sounds like a shakedown to me.

I mean, I wouldn't stake my life for him, but it would be so stupid of Ricky Martin to do something like that, after being in this industry since he was a kid, after his life has been so exposed, like even before he came out, his every move was watched by the media, to do something like this and pretend to get away with it? It just sounds too incredible and dumb. He lives with his husband, his children, his mother, why would he need to do something like that?

Again, I know sick people exist out there, and it would be very sad if that's his case, but it just doesn't make any sense from what we've seen of him all these years. Plus all the info coming about this person that accuses him apparently having mental issues

• Like 2
  • Super Mods

I call B/S. We've seen this with far too many celebs, the family is poor, the only rich member refuses to support them and help them out, so the family comes up with a scheme to get some millions.

Jealousy, envy, and a lack of money and morals are a dangerous combination. Britney, Mariah Carrey, and Hilary Duff come to mind - their families did everything they could to cash in on them. I think Ricky is going through a very similar situation.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I mean, I wouldn't stake my life for him, but it would be so stupid of Ricky Martin to do something like that, after being in this industry since he was a kid, after his life has been so exposed, like even before he came out, his every move was watched by the media, to do something like this and pretend to get away with it? It just sounds too incredible and dumb. He lives with his husband, his children, his mother, why would he need to do something like that?

Again, I know sick people exist out there, and it would be very sad if that's his case, but it just doesn't make any sense from what we've seen of him all these years. Plus all the info coming about this person that accuses him apparently having mental issues

ADVERTISING

And invincible

I see your point and I actually think.these accusations are questionable, but thia line of thought doesn't always work that way. I mean, Kevin Spacey, Epstein and friends, anyone? Spacey was so sure he was above anything that he couldn't care less. Same with all the celebs closely related to the underage prostitution ring that was Epstein's island. Not accusing Martin at all, just saying that people out there.feel entitled. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Bigno said:

I see your point and I actually think.these accusations are questionable, but thia line of thought doesn't always work that way. I mean, Kevin Spacey, Epstein and friends, anyone? Spacey was so sure he was above anything that he couldn't care less. Same with all the celebs closely related to the underage prostitution ring that was Epstein's island. Not accusing Martin at all, just saying that people out there.feel entitled. 

exactly, there will always be, and we already know of people that abuse their position of power, but I think the difference here is that Spacey and Epstein always used their influence to have a low-key profile, whereas Ricky Martin has always been the target of the media, like, there's countless paparazzi pictures of him regularly, his level of superstardom is bigger and leaves less room for secrets.

The person that accuses Ricky says they had a relationship for 7 months and ended 2 months ago, that means it should've started around October last year. But Ricky was on tour with Enrique Iglesias from September through November, idk, I feel like if it was true there would be pictures of them together at least once, and again, as I said, how would Ricky Martin dare to do something like that with a grown up person and pretend that it would stay a secret forever? And not just the media, but like, how would his husband and rest of the family not know about something like this? 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

exactly, there will always be, and we already know of people that abuse their position of power, but I think the difference here is that Spacey and Epstein always used their influence to have a low-key profile, whereas Ricky Martin has always been the target of the media, like, there's countless paparazzi pictures of him regularly, his level of superstardom is bigger and leaves less room for secrets.

The person that accuses Ricky says they had a relationship for 7 months and ended 2 months ago, that means it should've started around October last year. But Ricky was on tour with Enrique Iglesias from September through November, idk, I feel like if it was true there would be pictures of them together at least once, and again, as I said, how would Ricky Martin dare to do something like that with a grown up person and pretend that it would stay a secret forever? And not just the media, but like, how would his husband and rest of the family not know about something like this? 

Agreed. And as you previously said, the Depp case was a great example of how easy it is to tarnish someone's reputation. So yep, let's give this time. 

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Video of Ricky's Declaration after the case was dismissed. His nephew has mental issues.

https://www.elnuevodia.com/entretenimiento/musica/notas/ricky-martin-emite-sus-primeras-declaraciones-hoy-me-toca-sanar-porque-estoy-muy-muy-dolido/

Calm, but tearful and hurt, Martin can be heard, who pointed out that he was the victim of the lie, receiving accusations from a member of his family, referring to his nephew Dennis Sánchez Martin .

Here are the expressions issued:

“I have been working on stage for almost four decades, in the public eye, and I have never had to deal with something as painful as what I have experienced in the last two weeks. I was a victim of the lie. Unfortunately, the attack came from a family member, who is sadly mentally challenged. The only thing I wish him is the best and find the light.

“Lyings does a lot of damage, it did a lot of damage to me and my children, my husband, my parents and my whole family. I couldn't defend myself before because there is a process that I had to follow, where I was required to be silent, until I could be in front of a judge and that's how it was.

“Today I have to heal because I am very, very hurt. I will find the calm and silence necessary to see the light again at the end of the road. Like I always done.

“Thank you very much to all those unconditional fans who always sent me messages of love and positive. I insist, there is a God who rewards those who focus and live in the truth. Lots of love".

• Love 2
On 7/5/2022 at 2:41 AM, BUWYGF said:

I call B/S. We've seen this with far too many celebs, the family is poor, the only rich member refuses to support them and help them out, so the family comes up with a scheme to get some millions.

Jealousy, envy, and a lack of money and morals are a dangerous combination. Britney, Mariah Carrey, and Hilary Duff come to mind - their families did everything they could to cash in on them. I think Ricky is going through a very similar situation.

What happened with Hilary Duff??

• Super Mods
20 minutes ago, Bo da toe said:

What happened with Hilary Duff??

I actually meant Leighton Meester, don't know why I wrote Hilary Duff lol. Leighton's mum tried to manipulate her through her sister by abusing her. Blackmailed her that she'll stop abusing her if Leighton cashes money regularly. In the end, she had to sue and take her sister away from their mum. 

It's common practice

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

I actually meant Leighton Meester, don't know why I wrote Hilary Duff lol. Leighton's mum tried to manipulate her through her sister by abusing her. Blackmailed her that she'll stop abusing her if Leighton cashes money regularly. In the end, she had to sue and take her sister away from their mum. 

It's common practice

Holy ****! What a psycho:disbelief_britney_surprised_shocked_wow:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block