Update: Ricky Martin's nephew drops ***ual abuse allegation

LAW 54 (DOMESTIC VIOLENCE) PROTECTION ORDER ISSUED AGAINST SINGER RICKY MARTIN 

PUERTO RICO NEWS: The Police of the town of Dorado in Puerto Rico is trying to find singer Ricky Martin after Judge Raiza Cajigas Campbell, of the Court of First Instance issued a protection order against the singer by law 54. 

According to the person filing the complaint, it is a man who alleges that he had a 7 month relationship with the singer and two months ago they separated, but allegedly the singer does not accept the separation. 

The complaint also says that this man fears for his life, because Ricky Martin allegedly prowls around his house in a black Range Rover and calls him frequently. Also according to the complaint this man is 20 years old and is the nephew of the singer. 

https://www.metro.pr/entretenimiento/2022/07/03/equipo-legal-de-ricky-martin-asegura-que-alegaciones-contra-el-artista-son-falsas/?fs=e&s=cl

• Haha 6
34 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Lol who does this bich think he is??

Yeah like Ricky Martin would just randomly be stalking some nobody.

And anyways isnt he married?

It's known the marriage is open, but to have an affair with his nephew, that is career killer. 

He's missing in action like ezra, cos they can't find him..

So, obviously i say it's true. 

His career is over, it happened before when a 1950s singer, saw his career disappear when he married his 13 year pd cousin, yes the guy is 20, but knowing how we make fun of the south for this thing, it's over. 

We forgive a lot, but not this type of affairs..incestuous ones..

• Like 2

This is gross if true. I saw on another website that people were saying how he probably groomed his nephew and ******** him underage, well it could be a nephew through marriage. Not saying that it’s right, but I’ve gotten new “uncles” in my teens or older when my blood related aunts remarried. Also I just found like a year ago that my uncle had an affair with his blood related uncle’s wife. I was so disgusted to learn that. :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:
Another user on that other site read the Spanish article and said that the police are actively looking for Ricky and that allegedly there are underage victims. This is a story we have to follow. 

• Like 1

Idk what to believe. Ricky is a powerful rich man that could be able to make things go away. I mean making the alleged victim seem mentally ill and a trouble maker, isn’t a good look. Unless he can really prove it, then I’m gonna stay open to both sides. I mean people have taboo fantasies about uncle/nephew stuff. Not saying I completely believe the boy, but it doesn’t sound so out of sorts that I can see it as possible. If the nephew threatened to expose him, I could Ricky then trying to stalk and intimidate him. But also can someone obtain a restraining order so easily? I thought you have to file, go to court to prove the need, and then you await approval. Why would a judge grant the order if there wasn’t evidence to support it? Idk, I wish my Spanish was better so I could really dive into this all. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Idk what to believe. Ricky is a powerful rich man that could be able to make things go away. I mean making the alleged victim seem mentally ill and a trouble maker, isn’t a good look. Unless he can really prove it, then I’m gonna stay open to both sides. I mean people have taboo fantasies about uncle/nephew stuff. Not saying I completely believe the boy, but it doesn’t sound so out of sorts that I can see it as possible. If the nephew threatened to expose him, I could Ricky then trying to stalk and intimidate him. But also can someone obtain a restraining order so easily? I thought you have to file, go to court to prove the need, and then you await approval. Why would a judge grant the order if there wasn’t evidence to support it? Idk, I wish my Spanish was better so I could really dive into this all. 

Restraining orders in Puerto Rico work differently than in the states. You get a issued a ex parte restraining order which means that it is an allegation and it’s issued to protect the victim. An ex parte is issued for 48hrs. This is what was issued. 

then an investigation is made, and if it merits after the investigation a full restraining order is placed. A full restraining order has not been placed. 

Our Commonwealth/Territorial/Colonial status laws differ from the states and federal. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, giorgiorafael said:

Restraining orders in Puerto Rico work differently than in the states. You get a issued a ex parte restraining order which means that it is an allegation and it’s issued to protect the victim. An ex parte is issued for 48hrs. This is what was issued. 

then an investigation is made, and if it merits after the investigation a full restraining order is placed. A full restraining order has not been placed. 

Our Commonwealth/Territorial/Colonial status laws differ from the states and federal. 

Thank you for the explanation! :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:
Wow! Let’s see what comes from the investigation! This is all super messy!

This is SO weird... I swear Ricky is a nice guy and very unproblematic, he's been on the spotlight big time and for a looong time, there's no way such dirty stuff didn't come up before in so many years and at his level of fame... Also, he's married to a "daddy" honestly, I don't see him after kids ew... And I hate how people all of a sudden feel entitled to an opinion on another person, this global cancel culture has gone out of hand.

20 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

this also comes right after the former manager sued him for 3M in unpaid commissions and a threat that she supposedly knew stuff about him that would be "career-ending".

https://www.insider.com/ricky-martin-sued-by-former-talent-manager-over-unpaid-commission-2022-6

We could either put two and two together, and sort of "confirm" that this is what she was talking to if it was true, or see that it's clearly a planned made-up attack to try to hurt his career for not cooperating with the money.

If we learned anything from Amber vs Johnny Depp case is not to draw any conclusions before hearing both parties.

Thank you. You read my mind.

• Like 3
On 7/4/2022 at 6:15 AM, PokemonSpears said:

this also comes right after the former manager sued him for 3M in unpaid commissions and a threat that she supposedly knew stuff about him that would be "career-ending".

https://www.insider.com/ricky-martin-sued-by-former-talent-manager-over-unpaid-commission-2022-6

We could either put two and two together, and sort of "confirm" that this is what she was talking to if it was true, or see that it's clearly a planned made-up attack to try to hurt his career for not cooperating with the money.

If we learned anything from Amber vs Johnny Depp case is not to draw any conclusions before hearing both parties.

Exactly. Sounds like a shakedown to me.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block