Britney: I am excited, elated, blessed, and genuinely thrilled I can share about MENTAL HEALTH

I love her so much.

I can't even begin to tell how much she inspires me just to be a better person.

She just has such a genuine purity to her and you can really see just how big her heart is.

She deserved and still deserves so much better. I know people just tend to say "it breaks my heart" but it truly does to know that anyone could have the capacity to be cruel to her. It also makes me angry and I hope karma and justice comes for each and every person who has ever wronged her.

She deserves every single happiness this life has to offer.

Love you Britney!

• Love 2
  • Like 2

More about the book: 👀 

Antonia Adams is the product of a loveless marriage between a beautiful young model and an aristocrat. As a child, she is abandoned in the abyss that yawns between them, blamed by her mother, ignored by her father, and neglected by both. Unprotected and unloved, she learns that the only way to feel safe is to hide from the dangers around her, drawing as little attention as possible to herself, to be "invisible."

In her isolation, books are her refuge and movies her escape. A day spent being carried away by an unforgettable film in a dark theater is her greatest thrill. Her love of the movies turns into a dream to become a screenwriter, and a summer job at a Hollywood studio. There, a famous British filmmaker notices her, and suddenly she can remain invisible no longer. He wants to put her in a movie and make her a star. It is a dazzling opportunity but a terrifying one, as it strips her of the camouflage that made her feel safe. She is suddenly thrust into the public eye--and even more so when they fall in love.

She will never let go of her true dream of becoming a filmmaker, though, and if she wants to make that leap, she will have to expose herself in ways she never has before. When tragedy strikes, she must decide whether she will remain center stage or become invisible again, where she feels safest. Will she face her demons, or run and hide?

In this extraordinary novel, Danielle Steel tells the story of a woman who must decide how high a price she is willing to pay to pursue her passion--and whether it is possible to stay true to herself while she does. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Oh wow, a Scott Cunningham book! Now that's a deep cut. He was a really great author and I have several of his books. I think it's great that she's reading his work, it's very grounding and guiding. My mind is blown.. She never ceases to amaze me :-)

47 minutes ago, ScoobyDude said:

Oh wow, a Scott Cunningham book! Now that's a deep cut. He was a really great author and I have several of his books. I think it's great that she's reading his work, it's very grounding and guiding. My mind is blown.. She never ceases to amaze me :-)

Love your picture! You’re so lucky that you met the queen :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Love her so much <3 

this kind of posts reminds me her old letters to fans. 

Her mind analyzing things is so 2222.. Not sure how aware is she about some things but she can really feel something before the humanity : D

There’s the one thing I didn’t like - her friends advice to be negative.. I think Britneys whole thing to choose to stay positive is healing the world and is a shield (that we call atmosphere) protecting earth from killing so I don’t want Britney to become more negative. She is fighting with positivity and light (she’s a fairy type of witch)

but don’t get me wrong britney, you should fight for justice  - about 50 persons still need to be locked in jail forever. Spears family, tri star connected people, judges and court related ones, law firms, doctors etc