Assistant Vicky T On Britney Not Wanting To Be Interviewed: “She doesn’t want to be and has every right to not have to do things anymore”

36 minutes ago, Caleb Ellis said:

4A55D1B1-5156-410F-9360-30E852D97818.thumb.jpeg.33844e03925efc2671cebad40d5212db.jpegF973AF44-2B20-403C-A8F4-694F41E4C763.thumb.jpeg.3aaa3495884f4ef8f5b7e76866502282.jpeg

This twitter user put out their DM’s with britney’s assistant Vicky T recently questioning why Britney doesn’t want to be interviewed on camera. 

I find amusing she complained going out on tour and dying to be free from that, well girl this is the life you choose. Millions of people has way more crappy jobs with minimum wage and move on.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

It's about control, I think.  They remember a time when they were able to literally follow her every move and are pretty much asking for that to be brought back. 

which is ultimately what led to her breakdown and then the cship, they literally want to do it all over again

• Love 2
  • Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block