Assistant Vicky T On Britney Not Wanting To Be Interviewed: “She doesn’t want to be and has every right to not have to do things anymore”

4 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

It was Vicky's decision to tour, she signed contracts of her own free will vs. Britney who was forced to tour under various threats, including that her children would be taken away from her. So, no, it's not comparable in the slightest.

-

@ChrisBritSlo here:

FWXo11-KVEAAe-H8-W.jpg

So get that optician appointment for yourself.

My bad, in the OP screenshot is cut midway I suppose. 

Nonetheless, you're taking her words too literally. Between you and her, she can relate to her 1000% better than you. Can she relate 1000% to her, 50%, 30%, does It really matter?:donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

She was on the road and apparently she wasn't enjoying every part of It. You saying she signed the contract and It was her decision, lol, you have no idea what she has signed, how the deal changed backstage, If It did, but this all doesn't matter at all. V is a friend and they have a lot in common that's all one fan should care about 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

It is childish to engage with trolls to keep yourself relevant with Britney’s fan base. Her job is to take care of Britney’s needs offline

Lol you guys literally want to control Britney and everybody around her. It's her job... who are you tell anybody what's their job:pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:?

You can find her actions childish, but so can one find Britney's posting the same way. Both are grown and independent women and don't need nobody to tell them what is their job and what's not:whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

She was on the road and apparently she wasn't enjoying every part of It. You saying she signed the contract and It was her decision, lol, you have no idea what she has signed, how the deal changed backstage, If It did, but this all doesn't matter at all. V is a friend and they have a lot in common that's all one fan should care about 

Exactly, her situation might not be the same as Britney, but it's very obvious the music industry is shady AF with every singer, their own inner team and what mistreatment she might've had during Cobra Starship. Britney and Vicky can STILL relate to those issues, it's not like she wasn't facing it pro-2008.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

Lol you guys literally want to control Britney and everybody around her. It's her job... who are you tell anybody what's their job:pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:?

You can find her actions childish, but so can one find Britney's posting the same way. Both are grown and independent women and don't need nobody to tell them what is their job and what's not:whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:

When the hell did I say I want to control Britney? I said they’re both (Vicky and whatever troll she’s arguing with) childish. She shouldn’t be engaging with trolls online because they don’t matter. Her job is to help Britney with her affairs out in the real world and not to be commenting on what’s going on with Britney. We already heard from britney herself that she wants to take time off and remain private and don’t need her assistant to be regurgitating it countless times with trolls online. That goes to everyone around her whose sole claim to “fame” is commenting on Britney’s life and being their unofficial spokesperson. Also the way that she writes things comes off just as charged as the BANON crazies. 

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, Sfano1234 said:

Exactly, her situation might not be the same as Britney, but it's very obvious the music industry is shady AF with every singer, their own inner team and what mistreatment she might've had during Cobra Starship. 

49 minutes ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

You saying she signed the contract and It was her decision, lol, you have no idea what she has signed, how the deal changed backstage

Vicky is not a simple girl from a simple family who was suddenly thrown into the music industry. Her father, Peter Asher, is a pretty powerful man in the industry. Her mother is a well-known art collector.

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

When the hell did I say I want to control Britney? I said they’re both (Vicky and whatever troll she’s arguing with) childish. She shouldn’t be engaging with trolls online because they don’t matter. Her job is to help Britney with her affairs out in the real world and not to be commenting on what’s going on with Britney. We already heard from britney herself that she wants to take time off and remain private and don’t need her assistant to be regurgitating it countless times with trolls online. That goes to everyone around her whose sole claim to “fame” is commenting on Britney’s life and being their unofficial spokesperson. Also the way that she writes things comes off just as charged as the BANON crazies. 

I'm pretty sure V does a very good job as her assistant in real life and for me she comes across as her most genuine one after Fe.

Why does she keep on responding to fans I might not understand either, but It's her choice and definitely her life. But the same as people on Instagram drag Brit's posting, I find such statement equally ignorant. Also, your jab with "her sole claim to fame"... like, what has this girl done to you? Maybe you should re-read rules in the previously pinned thread:surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

21 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

Vicky is not a simple girl from a simple family who was suddenly thrown into the music industry. Her father, Peter Asher, is a pretty powerful man in the industry. Her mother is a well-known art collector.

And that is relevant because? I think the most of us understand V isn't comparing herself to her and I find It bizarre I even have to write this. There are real predators we need to be worried about and V isn't one of them:mariah-hurry:

10 minutes ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

I'm pretty sure V does a very good job as her assistant in real life and for me she comes across as her most genuine one after Fe.

Why does she keep on responding to fans I might not understand either, but It's her choice and definitely her life. But the same as people on Instagram drag Brit's posting, I find such statement equally ignorant. Also, your jab with "her sole claim to fame"... like, what has this girl done to you? Maybe you should re-read rules in the previously pinned thread:surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

And that is relevant because? I think the most of us understand V isn't comparing herself to her and I find It bizarre I even have to write this. There are real predators we need to be worried about and V isn't one of them:mariah-hurry:

Maybe you should read the rules too and refrain from continuing to be disrespectful. People can disagree with me without getting spiteful :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay: I caution you to refrain from continuing this because this is obviously not going anywhere. She doesn’t have to do anything to me to have a very valid opinion. What have I done to you personally to continue to tell me what I’m doing wrong? You’re the one that decided to quote me. You Vicky T stans are another subcategory of these crazed Britney “fans” 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Maybe you should read the rules too and refrain from continuing to be disrespectful. People can disagree with me without getting spiteful :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay: I caution you to refrain from continuing this because this is obviously not going anywhere. She doesn’t have to do anything to me to have a very valid opinion. What have I done to you personally to continue to tell me what I’m doing wrong? You’re the one that decided to quote me. You Vicky T stans are another subcategory of these crazed Britney “fans” 

Stopped reading at "disrespectful". Take care:ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

On 7/2/2022 at 7:32 PM, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

I find amusing she complained going out on tour and dying to be free from that, well girl this is the life you choose. Millions of people has way more crappy jobs with minimum wage and move on.

You clearly don't understand what she's saying. Touring is GRUELING, she was exhausted after 10 years of touring. Britney has worked NON-STOP during the conservatorship and she is exhausted and enjoying her FREEDOM and being at home with her pets and husband. Vicky can relate to Britney's situation. Some of you fans are so unhinged or not very bright.

I think we all know that a part of why she isn't out publicly and stuck at home all of the time, not being interviewed, not speaking etc is because she is not the same Britney anymore due to what she was put through and how the forced medication and the trauma permanently affected her. 

She is different now and that will unfortunately be the way it is forever.

34 minutes ago, Seanril said:

I think we all know that a part of why she isn't out publicly and stuck at home all of the time, not being interviewed, not speaking etc is because she is not the same Britney anymore due to what she was put through and how the forced medication and the trauma permanently affected her. 

She is different now and that will unfortunately be the way it is forever.

1000%

Honestly don't know how anyone being honest with themselves can come to any other conclusion.

• Love 1
On 7/2/2022 at 7:49 PM, Ghoulia said:

It's about control, I think.  They remember a time when they were able to literally follow her every move and are pretty much asking for that to be brought back. 

Indeed.

All these people that obsess over someone else's life to that degreee try to fulfill their emptiness, boredom, lack of vision, with fantasies of control and what they wish for themselves projected onto others. I am dumbfounded every time I see a fan write that Britney is soon to come out with a song or a tour. Have you read the.frustration and trauma for her around her career and everything it involves? Jesus, who knows if one day!? Could it be? I dunno, maybe,maybe not. She could pull a Cher, now or in 20 years... or she could freaking move to Iowa and buy a farm. People keep on hoping that their childhood idol stays as the ever youthful chick with perfect figure and rosy cheeks. Just let it go, humans are not anything forever. 

And yeah, this girl is a bit full of me-isms every step of the way

• Love 2
On 7/3/2022 at 2:48 AM, xkhingx said:

people wanted to free britney but now that her freedom isn’t what the thought it was gonna be they don’t like it…the hypocrisy of it all

Her life now is exactly what i imagined for her.

I don't understand these expectations. 

Her family only cared for her brand, it's time for some privacy! 

And for the fans to show empathy! 

She is not our puppet! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block