Britney's Original Zomba Contract

13 minutes ago, TimeLoveJoySpaceKnee said:

Can you find documents from Jamie Lynn's contract? I found this docket and it's a minor's contract dispute case from August 2005.

UPTOWN PRODUCTIONS INC VS SWEET JAMIE MUSIC

Docket BS098752, California State, Los Angeles County, Superior Court (Aug. 17, 2005)

I think you'd have to go in person to the courthouse to request that one.  I don't know if it's because it involves a minor, but that case, and a few others between Uptown Productions and minors (Amanda Bynes in 1998, Miranda Cosgrove and Jared & Drake Bell in 2004) all come back empty with this message: Documents are not available electronically.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

This isnt the first time ive seen her name spelt that way on something official. Me thinks....they dubbed her britney so she stood out from how everyone else spelt the name, but i think her name is really spelt with the 2 ts and the a. Common folk spelling i mean lmao, her parents r hicks after all really think they'd be smart enough to spell it uniquely?

They have Bryan with a y.  That's pretty fancy.  :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

I think you'd have to go in person to the courthouse to request that one.  I don't know if it's because it involves a minor, but that case, and a few others between Uptown Productions and minors (Amanda Bynes in 1998, Miranda Cosgrove and Jared & Drake Bell in 2004) all come back empty with this message: Documents are not available electronically.

I got that same message. I was wondering if you had a different way to find them since you are masterful at finding court docs haha

1 minute ago, TimeLoveJoySpaceKnee said:

I got that same message. I was wondering if you had a different way to find them since you are masterful at finding court docs haha

I did look in Trellis & Docketalarm but all I can see is that there are three items on the docket

spacer.png

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block