Update: Lou Taylor’s 2008 emails to Jamie Spears and Geraldine Wyle

21 hours ago, Caleb Ellis said:

‘Coram Deo’ is also written above LT’s name in these emails. Sam Lufti isn’t Christian sweetie so try again 

C781BE21-92E9-4BAA-887B-BA530529E3EF.thumb.jpeg.9969b672904ff7bad62df0cf3b93dc91.jpeg
894F390F-FE6D-4516-B705-DF995A9308E5.thumb.jpeg.10da985af65cde505f6435a55818da22.jpeg

I don't understand the email at the top. Isn't that supposed to be Britney? why does she say love jack? is she trying to sarcastic

anyways, we can see it obviously starts here where Britney is saying her dad is struggling (probably with alcoholism, abusiveness, narcissism ). Brit makes it sound like her father is blaming his struggles on her and trying to take the heat off himself by gaslighting her (and everyone around her) that "something's" wrong with her. Which we now know to be true

34 minutes ago, queenofhearts said:

I don't understand the email at the top. Isn't that supposed to be Britney? why does she say love jack? is she trying to sarcastic

anyways, we can see it obviously starts here where Britney is saying her dad is struggling (probably with alcoholism, abusiveness, narcissism ). Brit makes it sound like her father is blaming his struggles on her and trying to take the heat off himself by gaslighting her (and everyone around her) that "something's" wrong with her. Which we now know to be true

I was wondering the same thing and if it's real

Because if anti-gay Lou Taylor has email addresses that end in tristARSE :jackk_alien:

• Haha 2
  • Leader
8 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Oh goodness.

I thought it was way more than that...I thought they threatened you in the early years. (Or maybe that was just James Parnell personally? Yikes.)

Were those all C&D's?

Oh I thought you were asking about Lou’s stuff. Yea there have been other things throughout the years. Like in 2009 when they made me shut BH down.

• Love 3
  • Like 5
19 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I was wondering the same thing and if it's real

Because if anti-gay Lou Taylor has email addresses that end in tristARSE :jackk_alien:

we went through the same dance and song back in 2019 and we concluded the emails are real. Remember the "Lutfi emails are fake" caption that was actually saying "Lutfi was pretending to be Britney when he sent those emails to Britney's team"? So they weren't denying Lou's email answers.

The context to this one is that Lou wanted to exorcise Britney's gay demon. Britney is pretending to be a gay man.

Tristar's previous website domain was indeed tristarse.com

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Custody of the boys.

Her father "saved" her from having to go through the experience. :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

I didn't know that there was supposed to be a trial over boy's custody. I always thought that by the time CON started Britney lost her custody and because of CON she couldn't regain it.

Didnt know she already had a trial scheduled so in fact CON really stopped her from regaining custody.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

I didn't know that there was supposed to be a trial over boy's custody. I always thought that by the time CON started Britney lost her custody and because of CON she couldn't regain it.

Didnt know she already had a trial scheduled so in fact CON really stopped her from regaining custody.

Yep!

July 17, 2008 - Kevin Federline's custody attorney Mark Vincent Kaplan announces that Britney has given sole legal and physical custody of her toddlers to her ex-husband while she maintains visitation rights. Kaplan says that, "A trial has been averted."

Source: https://www.x17online.com/2008/07/omg_brit_gives_up_on_the_kids_gives_kevin_so

Source: https://www.x17online.com/2008/07/kaplan_trial_averted

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Yep!

July 17, 2008 - Kevin Federline's custody attorney Mark Vincent Kaplan announces that Britney has given sole legal and physical custody of her toddlers to her ex-husband while she maintains visitation rights. Kaplan says that, "A trial has been averted."

Source: https://www.x17online.com/2008/07/omg_brit_gives_up_on_the_kids_gives_kevin_so

Source: https://www.x17online.com/2008/07/kaplan_trial_averted

It's interesting! So team CON knew they had to act fast so Britney had no possibility of regaining her boys's custody if they really wanted to have the tools to manipulate her.

And I truly believe that Kaplan and KFed were all in in regards to CON. Because if it hadn't been for CON Britney could have always regained custody of her boys and KFed and Kaplan in that case would have seen zero dollars a month.

• Love 2
  • Like 5
17 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

It's interesting! So team CON knew they had to act fast so Britney had no possibility of regaining her boys's custody if they really wanted to have the tools to manipulate her.

And I truly believe that Kaplan and KFed were all in in regards to CON. Because if it hadn't been for CON Britney could have always regained custody of her boys and KFed and Kaplan in that case would have seen zero dollars a month.

Have you had a chance to read the excerpt of Larry's deposition for the custody case? 

Kaplan and K-Fed's hands are just as dirty as the rest of them...But just like Larry, MVK is smart enough to let others take the fall.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block