Who do you think is the most responsible for the Conservatorship abuse that happened to Britney Spears?

The State of California for letting this happen, and Lou Taylor for making this happen to Britney. James (real name, Jamie is the nickname, and James does not deserve the polite formality of being referred by his chosen nickname) was the accomplice, although not a puppet, rather a co-conspirator. Rather, Lou and James were the master puppeteers over the whole scheme, but let’s say Lou wrote the screenplay, or whatever it’s called in theater. James was the executive director. 

• Like 1

All of them. 
Lou saw $$ signs and exploited the situation to her benefit. Jamie is an idiot and went along with it and realized over time he could control her and her $$ and never once made any decisions out of love or compassion. Every decision made was a “business” move to make him and Lou more money. 
The state of California should never have allowed it to become permanent or go on for so long. There was no proof or presidence to compare her situation to in order to even justify letting it happen! And Lou and Jamie used that to their advantage because what they were doing was “legal”. 

I also think that Larry Rudolph seems to skate by without being brought up much. But he too was complicit. He was a lawyer ffs. He knew from the start to say he has “nothing to do with the conservatorship” because he knew it was wrong. But he too saw $$$$. 

I think Lynne has her own issues and needs therapy. As a mom, I know she loves her daughter and she too was controlled by Jamie most of her life. But my god, this was the time she could have stood up to him and say enough is enough. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block