Tri-Star Attorney Responds To Matthew Rosengart’s Discovery

So allegedly she brainwashed and kidnapped an underage child and took her over state lines against her parents knowledge. She forced her to stay in a cabin with no contact until she birthed a child. Stalk Holme Syndrome… She continues to stalk her more wealthy sister. Her and her cult pays the family 40k. Stealing her fortune, neglect, doping, torture, traffic, and abusing her. Stripping her of her constitutional rights and liberties  enslaving her for 13 years…  

Allegedly both mother and daughter chronicled and published their experiences of being manipulated and abused by an alcoholic and this cult stalker…

Truly Unimaginable and Horrific

• Like 3

cherry picking? plz

if she had no involvement, then why is she even corresponding to Jamie about the conservatorship details? Interesting, he doesn't say which emails, because I guess he doesn't want to point out the most damaging one saying " we need a different judge so we (or jamie) can administer her *****". SICK

• Love 2
  • Like 5
6 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

She’s so embarrassing if she actually thinks that she can convince the world that she wasn’t involved in this in anyway :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: See how they use the “approved by the courts” as a response? :whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:

To think, there's still 2 more accountings to go through. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile::clownery_makeup_meme:

It's going to be such a bumpy ride.

• Like 3

The corruption is sickening. A $40,000 investment resulted in a $18,000,000 pay day purely off the back of Britney’s hard work. Not to mention the launching of this highly questionable company in facilitating their management of other celebrities, thus greatly increasing their income - something that would not have been possible had they not represented Britney in the first place. To then turn around and attempt to both deny and defend their heinous actions with the money of which they illegally gained as a direct result of abusing Britney. **** America.

• Love 6
  • Like 3

I pray that Britney is her strong and courageous self and tackles this head on.

I want her to have the strength like she did that day in court, to lay it out there and rake them through the coals.

Her cooperation would be the most damning to them and they are try to use scare tactics on her.

I have no doubt that Rosengart will do everything to keep our girl protected.

All of these festering axe wounds need to pay dearly for what they did to her.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

lol so who hired the lawyer? It doesn’t absolve your involvement. That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever read in my life. It’s like admission and displacement at the same time. :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

I think maybe they are trying to protect tri star's assets. Lou knows she will have to pay, but it will better for her if the company comes out of the ordeal unscathed. 

Also if unsealing the records would “end this nonsense once and for all” they would have advocated for doing that back in 2019 when this all blew up.  Team Con has been getting death threats - Lou had to quit her job working FOR Britney who made her and Tri Star so much money - who would put up with that if simply unsealing the records would show just cause for the conservatorship?

But no, they fought to keep the records SEALED - so essentially, by this attorney’s standard - they fought to continue being targeted by the public when they could’ve easily stopped all of the hate they were receiving by simply unsealing the records (something BRITNEY HERSELF was in favor of if I recall correctly).  How stupid can they be?  This is the epitome of GRASPING for straws.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block