Does this mean Lynne is the source for Radar?

Wouldn’t doubt it.  In fact, I guarantee she’s their source and has been all these years.  She gotta pay for her mansion and bills somehow.  Her pyramid scheme job def isn’t cutting it…:pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

so pathetic to sell stories to the rags to sell your CHILD out just for a paycheck.  She is sick in her head.  Her daughters fame literally turned her into a monster.  Crusty old b!+ch - there’s a reason Britney seriously hated her all these years…even prior to the cship when that video came out of her serving Lynne paperwork and cursing her out.  Lynne is an evil *****.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

Cdan has said for a while now that JL is the sourceand lives off the income.

You think JL and not Lynne?? Interesting.

the inspiration for the post was that I always thought Lynne was the source for The Daily Mail, so I wanted to hear about what y’all thought about Lynne being the source for Radar. 
I’ll have to look up old Radar exclusives to compare 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block