Jason alexander Apologizes For Breaking NDAs and delivers letter of forgiveness to Lynne spears

31 minutes ago, Darec said:

Britney Spears' ex-husband Jason Alexander wrote a handwritten note to his former mother-in-law Lynne detailing his hopes to "make things right with the past" and delivered it before being arrested for breaking into the pop star's home on her wedding day.

The letter was not dated — although it appears to be somewhat recent — and insiders told RadarOnline.com that Alexander had delivered it to Lynne's home.

Given that he is still in custody for crashing Spears' nuptials, it's certain that he dropped off the note before the pop star's nuptials on June 9. We should also point out that Lynne, Spears' father, Jamie, plus her sister, Jamie Lynn Spears, were not invited to the wedding.

"Mrs. Lynne, I've got God back in my life and I felt God lead me to write to you, and I want to make things right with the past. My heart has been touched with God's truth and I am on a new journey now," Spears' former spouse began his message.

"You know that we both have been through hell and back, so this isn't me reaching out to bring pain or hate. This is me starting fresh with every part of my life and you are part of that. I'm sorry for breaking the NDAs and having unforgiveness towards the past with Britney and our past relationship," he penned, citing Proverbs 16:25 from the Bible.

"'There's a way that appears to be right, but in the end, it leads to death' — I'm done with anything that isn't Godly and I mean to live in freedom. This is freedom to write this to you and just know that I respect your family, privacy and I pray healing and peace for you," he concluded.

"'Peace I leave with you ; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.' John 14:27."

Alexander has pleaded not guilty, RadarOnline.com can confirm, and he now faces up to three years behind bars if he is convicted.

RadarOnline.com has learned that Ventura County Judge David R. Worley ruled that there is enough evidence against him to take the case to trial.

Are You Serious Fed Up GIF

• Love 2

I love how all these **** addicts claim to be god fearing. Bro u smoked a fatttt 8 ball while u were surveying brits house. And since he hand delivered this to lynne im gonna go out on a limb and say lynne leaked this letter to the news sites. Lynne also put him up to this and drew a map to brits bedroom, bet. She prob also smoked some of that 8 ball with jason, just sayin:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 6
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators

Here we go again with God entering the equation after doing Britney dirty and desperate for forgiveness. Him and that family thrive on gaslighting tactics and toying with religion to help them sleep at night. Let’s hope he serves those 3 years. Jamie you should be next on the clink list  

• Like 1

So he was in contact with Lynne. I wouldn’t be surprised to find out she encouraged his behavior 

46 minutes ago, Darec said:

Captura-de-pantalla-83223.png

https://twitter.com/CA_Divorce/status/1543019498537512960

Now we know what Lynne was doing in Los Angeles, sell that letter and pay those fees. :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme::tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

So either the cops had it as evidence and for some reason leaked it? Or Lynne sold it to the tabloids for cash?

Does Lynne have a job? How does she earn money?

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block