In case Britney had a new residency...

I fully support Britney’s retirement, and this is only speaking in a perfect world in which my fave would like to comeback and dominate the world like she has so many times before.

l would like to see passion and accuracy when she dances. Prerecorded vocals for dance heavy numbers and live vocals when she sings ballads. And no sloppy bun after two songs. :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

Britneys always been consistent when it comes to themes, props, and costumes. I liked POM a lot but I’d like to see a bit more refined show, maybe edgier. 

• Love 1

Aside from pre-recorded vocals, and I don't care how simple the dance moves are... I just want the gracefulness of her dancing to be back --- her edginess, her more refined moves and most of all, i want to see how she is having fun performing!!!! She used to exude erotism effortlessly, and fun bubbliness on stage and that captured most of our hearts.

And also, more talks and interaction --- not just the "HEY HOW ARE YA'LL FEELING? THIS IS MY NEXT SONG". Now that her c-ship is over, I hope she could TALK openly to her audience and interact on a deep level.

tbh if she ever did anything again, i’d expect it to be random and messy as hell and i’d kind of live for it. 

like i would be down to see a longer version of the M+M’s tour in vegas. just to be in her presence. 

i could see it happening in like 6-10 years

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block