14 years ago today, Vanessa Hudgens released her second studio album, 'Identified', her first collaboration with producer Max Martin. What do you remember?

OMG how have you guys not listened to this iconic pop masterpiece?

I love identified, hook it up, party on the moon, gone with the wind

There are actually great pop songs in that album, it's really good, check it out. But it's basically a Britney rejects album. Especially identified, it almost sounds like Britney

I remember when this came out, I was so surprised to see Zoey 101’s Alexa Nikolas in the video and had no clue Baby V was friends with her. I thought it was a cute fun friendship. Then those photos of them leaked and I was like chiiiile! Them making out in different occasions and one pic of them making out while Baby V was groping Alexa’s bosom. Although it’s just kissing, I won’t post them cuz they look underage :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

• Love 1

Sorry, but I don’t know her. Was she successful in Europe?  UK#46 doesn’t seam to be good result at all. Even Natalie Imbruglia manage go to top 20 album chart  for each of her album at least for the week.
Ashley was big with He Said She Said and others songs (I remember her without searching!), but Vanessa? No. Don’t remember at all even by name.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block