What album of Britney’s made you become a fan?

Baby One More Time when I was kid. It was the first album I remember having. My mom accidentally broke it and I was so upset she bought me a new one. But then I was confused bc the new CD was a different color from my old one lol.

Blackout is what made me a stan. But it was more of the Blackout era, not the album, and being old enough to start understand what’s going on that made me stan. 

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Bboy1988 said:

In The Zone - I didn’t like her earlier stuff and I can appreciate some of the bops her earlier albums had but ITZ was it for me. I was almost my ***ual awakening and Britney helped me realize it was ok. 

That was such a great album! :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Oops album. I was 9 years old in 2000 and saw the oops and stronger videos on TV and started dancing and singing to them and my mum noticed and I had been obsessed with the spice girls for the past 4 years I think my mum thought omg hes finally starting to like someone else lol so she bought me the oops album. Then when she noticed I was playing it a lot and I loved it she bought me the Baby album

Wasn’t the album it was the video for , “crazy”. I liked Christina.back then you could only like 1 lol I turned on Disney channel and it was number 1 and I was like, “oh waitttt she’s waaaay hotter than Christina and this song is good too” lol 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block