Jamie Spears is denying, under penalty of perjury, that he ever conducted or authorized any surveillance of Britney’s bedroom

Like Liz, I'm confused as to why law enforcement hasn't acted. Britney reported herself as a victim of conservatorship abuse last June but there hasn't been any findings released. Anyone knows how the US law enforcement system works? Is it supposed to be that slow?

• Like 1

well, we know for sure Black Box and Lou won't take responsibility, and in the end, they were hired by Jamie. They'll say they were just following his orders and they thought it was within the conservatorship's scope. If he doesn't get doomed after this declaration, we'll know we can't have any hopes in the court system.

The thing is, as we've been saying for a while, this needs to start being treated as a criminal case or nothing will ever happen. I hope they can just finalize whatever is pending with the probate court matters so Rosengart can take this where it needs to be taken and charges can be pressed against everyone involved in the abuse and corruption  

• Like 4
20 minutes ago, Curious said:

Like Liz, I'm confused as to why law enforcement hasn't acted. Britney reported herself as a victim of conservatorship abuse last June but there hasn't been any findings released. Anyone knows how the US law enforcement system works? Is it supposed to be that slow?

I don't understand that either. Why doesn't have any criminal charges yet or at least a criminal investigation? 

Is abuse not a crime in US? 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, TomasBR said:

I don't understand that either. Why doesn't have any criminal charges yet or at least a criminal investigation? 

Is abuse not a crime in US? 

The funny thing is Jason Alexander was charged so fast. I'm just very puzzled by this.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, annalai23 said:

- Jaime will go to jail for lying

- Black box will go under investigation who will throw Jaime or Low under the bus

- Lou Taylor will be ****ed up.

I hope these 3 happens !! I CAN NOT WAIT ! 

Yes! Sooner the better…my instinct are saying Lou will push very hard to settle with Britney in a deal with sending Jaime to jail and with $$$

Just imagine yourself knowing that for years you had a recording device in your house, and bedroom, and your family and people that work with you were listening to everything you said. That's really terrifying, I can't imagine that happening to me, I would feel so violated 

• Like 1

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I think this is going really slow, because the court was complicit in that, and probably knew about that. 

I'm sure that witch Reva Goetz allowed everything, and that would make the court be in trouble as well, I don't even know how these things work, but the court reviewed financial documents, there were court reporters, and they allowed everything even illegally 

• Like 3

RADARONLINE: Britney Spears' estranged father has gone back to court demanding once again that his daughter sits for a grueling deposition, Radar has learned.

The legal team representing Jamie has informed the court they have no plans to back down. They want Britney to have to sit and answer questions under oath about her allegations.

Britney told the court she fears Jamie misused her money and even overpaid her ex-business managers to the tune of $300k+.

Jamie has been making moves for months to try and depose Britney. The pop star has refused and accused Jamie of asking her for one as a form of revenge.

In his new motion, Jamie said California law makes it clear that his daughter MUST sit for a depo. He said while Britney and her counsel continue to “cobble together a series of woefully misguided arguments in a desperate attempt to evade deposition.”

Jamie said Britney argued he could get the information he desires from other parties and not put her through it.

Jamie said that Britney and her lawyer started their motion off with the “same recycled, unsubstantiated rhetoric and citations to the New York Times that open each of Britney’s briefs.”

He argued, “the court has not made any findings against Jamie nor has Britney’s counsel proven any of these allegations with admissible evidence in a Court of law. And, of course, New York Times articles are neither evidence of wrongdoing nor a window into Britney’s personal knowledge about any of her allegations.”

Jamie said he is entitled to depose his daughter to “prove with admissible evidence that Britney’s allegations are untrue and dispel Britney’s accusations regarding the administration of her Estate

He pointed out that Britney spoke in court twice. The first time being on June 23, 2021, and the second in July. Jamie said the singer also posts on Instagram about him and his alleged wrongdoing.

Jamie believes since Britney made the accusations public, he has a right to grill her on the matter. A judge has yet to rule.

Source: https://radaronline.com/p/britney-spears-dad-jamie-instagram-posts-conservatorship-depsition-court/

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block