Jamie Spears is denying, under penalty of perjury, that he ever conducted or authorized any surveillance of Britney’s bedroom

It doesn’t add up.  Why would Alex come forward with such a BOLD allegation (that he could be sued for) if it were false?  Furthermore, iirc, Rosengart said he spoke to Alex and I’m assuming Alex turned over whatever evidence he had (he claimed he made a copy in CBS, but I have a feeling he destroyed it), either way Rosengart is in the know and I don’t see Alex making this up.  I see Jamie spinning this as a Blackbox thing and that THEY were spying on her “for her protection” or he will completely throw them under the bus and say he has no knowledge of it.

I hope Alex was smart enough to keep the copy he claimed to have made, otherwise he could’ve blown this MASSIVE chance to destroy Jamie. 

1 hour ago, G-unit said:

It doesn’t add up.  Why would Alex come forward with such a BOLD allegation

Everything Alex said was true. Jamie’s team is trying to make the case DEPENDENT on the whistleblower’s testimony, so they can scare Alex or make it too burdensome for him to include his testimony. This is classic dictatorship tactics.

IMO, they know the July hearings are a foregone conclusion (in favor of Britney), and Jamie+Big Sloppy are trying to prevent discovery happening for the eventual trial.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, G-unit said:

It doesn’t add up.  Why would Alex come forward with such a BOLD allegation (that he could be sued for) if it were false?  Furthermore, iirc, Rosengart said he spoke to Alex and I’m assuming Alex turned over whatever evidence he had (he claimed he made a copy in CBS, but I have a feeling he destroyed it), either way Rosengart is in the know and I don’t see Alex making this up.  I see Jamie spinning this as a Blackbox thing and that THEY were spying on her “for her protection” or he will completely throw them under the bus and say he has no knowledge of it.

I hope Alex was smart enough to keep the copy he claimed to have made, otherwise he could’ve blown this MASSIVE chance to destroy Jamie. 

In the Controlling Britney Spears documentary, I think  Alex said that Eden handed him a encrypted flash drive to delete all the recordings but He said he did keep a copy of them. And i think He handed them to Rosengart and Rosengart even hired the Former FBI Special Agent, Sherine Ebadi debriefing with Alex Vlasov for hours and she "corroborated" the claim that Jamie instructed Black Box Security "to place a secret recording device in Ms. Spears's bedroom." 

So its legit ! Rosengart has the recordings and Alex is not lying!

https://www.eonline.com/news/1316800/former-fbi-special-agent-concludes-jamie-spears-surveilled-britney-spears-bedroom

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Just now, RebellionSparkles said:

Everything Alex said was true. Jamie’s team is trying to make the case DEPENDENT on the whistleblower’s testimony, so they can scare Alex or make it too burdensome for him to include his testimony. This is classic dictatorship tactics.

IMO, they know the July hearings are a foregone conclusion (in favor of Britney), and Jamie+Big Sloppy are trying to prevent discovery happening for the eventual trial.

Jamie clearly has nothing to lose, bc he is scum of the earth. So who/what is being protected by this nonsense whistleblower intimidation tactic?

everyone knows Jamie is f.ucked, so who wants the focus to continue being on Jamie? I assume Larry, Lou, the Brit mgmt team et al. Ah Ha! I bet that is who is paying for Jamie’s attorney, and is why Big Sloppy is keen to delay delay delay.

• Like 1

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/britney-spears-jamie-spears-misconduct-lawyer-probe-1286970/

“Based upon my training and experience, including as a Special Agent with the FBI, and having debriefed and interviewed many hundreds of individuals and witnesses, I concluded that Mr. Vlasov was highly-credible,” Ebadi wrote in her statement signed Jan. 13 and obtained by Rolling Stone. "

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Jamie was the conservator. This doesn’t change it at all. It still stops with him, as he was in charge. 

Now we know Jamie vs LT and Robin is up next. Let the finger pointing begin. 

It was likely LT and Robins idea anyway . Jamie would have no clue how to do this, but he loved the power from listening to her communications. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, s&m said:

Really James? and that took you almost a year to say that? 

You and your lawyer are dumber than I thought :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Jamie+Big Sloppy are artists. Dumbness is their medium of expression. they are avant garde and pushing the levels of dumbness to a point that the zeitgeist believed to be impossible. Bravo gentlemen. :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

2 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Jamie+Big Sloppy are artists. Dumbness is their medium of expression. they are avant garde and pushing the levels of dumbness to a point that the zeitgeist believed to be impossible. Bravo gentlemen. :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

Big sloppy should have stuck with his commercial cases :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Like 1

Hope there is enough evidence of his actual involvement. And if not that there are a lot of people testifying against him.

I hope someone is keeping an eye on the money. I can totally see someone paying the security team to say they don’t recall who gave the order to bug her room. 

Okay so even IF he didn't put it there, someone did. And he was responsible for Britney's life and wellbeing, so he should still be held responsible for what happened. 

I really hope he tries to shift the blame on Lou and Tristar though, that would be entertaining to watch. 

I'm so glad this POS worthless hillbilly is disgraced, lonely, sick and hopefully soon in jail. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block