Jamie Spears is denying, under penalty of perjury, that he ever conducted or authorized any surveillance of Britney’s bedroom

He prefers perjury charges to admitting or handing over evidence (gambling on Rosengart not having enough evidence?)

Seems Rosengart does have evidence, though.

Wants to blame Blackbox, Robin or someone else?  

Stalling? To avoid deposition by submitting declaration?

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

For someone with no prior criminal history, that is found guilty of perjury:

“First-time offenders with no prior criminal history may be looking at zero days in jail, formal probation, fines, community service, and restitution.“

Well he can also be found guilty of failing on his fiduciary duties and possibly even trafficking Britney if Rosengart is willing to go that far 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
Just now, Lola2790 said:

Well he can also be found guilty of failing on his fiduciary duties and possibly even trafficking Britney if Rosengart is willing to go that far 

I hope so! These people that enslaved Britney and took away not only her basic rights but her youth and her boys childhood. I hope people are thrown in jail.

• Love 4
55 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Well this makes it even easier for him to be thrown in Jail alongside R Kelly . Straight up lying when there is evidence. What a stupid fool! :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

Along side Jason..Britney father and her ex husband together! I hope kFed join them too

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Sourab Patodi said:

Best thing he did..now if Britney Lawyer present the evidence that recording exists..there is going to be 3 outcome

- Jaime will go to jail for lying

- Black box will go under investigation who will throw Jaime or Low under the bus

- Lou Taylor will be ****ed up.

In any case britney can dodge Jaime request for deposition.

mid proven it was Jaime..he will be in jail

- of somehow he escape, Britney can sue Balckbox or Lou Taylor’s company for millions…she can either settle in millions or it’s jail time for them

- Jaime will go to jail for lying

- Black box will go under investigation who will throw Jaime or Low under the bus

- Lou Taylor will be ****ed up.

I hope these 3 happens !! I CAN NOT WAIT ! 

24 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I really hope the audio recordings do exist. Did NYT confirm that they heard them? I can’t see why Jamie’s attorney would advise him to deny this. What a bizarre situation this is. 

They say they listened to over 180 hours of footage and it was really disturbing hearing Britney speak with her kids and loved ones

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block