Fans Left Halsey Show In Phoenix After Her Speech Supporting ********

13 hours ago, Stefani said:

Are we sure that's the reason, not just because it was a Halsey concert? :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

Imo popstars need to stop preaching politics during their shows tbh. Even though I agree with her stance, I would be annoyed if I paid ~$100 to see her perform only to have her interrupt her set with a political rant.

Human rights, not politics. Human. Rights. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Lol people going to a Halsey concert knowing her music and shocked she's gonna bring something up. Delusional. If a 1 minute rant about rights that every human being should have and woman should have access to out of a hour and half concert upsets you, go to a backstreet boys concert.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Phoenix, Arizona.

Just Google kari lake and drag queen hypocrisy.

That's whatcour stare is known for, goo politics lying saying thet hate gays, when she was seen going to gay bars, and being a queen,  that's Arizona.

Also ******** is banned even if it could kill the mom, that's been the law since 1901, and the attorney general saying of someone is gonna commit suicide to abort the pregnancy (which is going on the rise where it's banned) report so we can arrest them for attempted ******, we will sentence them to death after the kid is born  

That's my state..

On 7/1/2022 at 4:42 PM, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

Halsey is entitled to her opinion, but I do not come to a concert to be lectured on politics. I come to be entertained - to forget all the crap of the world. 
I’d be very angry if I paid money to be entertained and I got lectured on politics by a POP STAR. 

preach it girl 

Praise The Lord Applause GIF

• 6 months later...
On 6/30/2022 at 10:14 PM, LeavinExhaleByYearEnd said:

Per CNN:

(CNN) - Halsey has a message to concertgoers who don't agree with the singer's views on reproductive rights.

Some people in attendance at Halsey's Sunday night concert in Phoenix reportedly left following Halsey's comments criticizing the Supreme Court's decision to overturn Roe vs. Wade, which protected the right to an ********.

"The truth is that my heart breaks looking out into this audience because I see so many people who deserve to have incredible lives, who deserve the right to healthcare that they need," Halsey, who goes by she/they pronouns, said in a video shared on Twitter by someone in attendance. "I don't want you to ever have to be in a situation where you don't have access to that."

They added: "If you don't like it, I don't know why you came to a Halsey concert, because I've never been shy that this is how [I feel]."

Halsey addressed the topic again at a show in Dallas on Tuesday.

"You are in a building full of 15,000 people," Halsey said. "So all those strangers that you hear stories about, that you think it doesn't affect you in your real life, look to the left, look to the right, look in front of you, look behind you. These people who are here, who are singing along to the same songs as you, who are here because they love the same things as you, maybe even you, there are people in here whose lives will be saved because they have an ********. I can tell you about one that I know for certain. Right here."

Halsey also encouraged the audience to vote for candidates who support reproductive rights.                                                                                                                                                                             My opinion on this situation is simple - I support her and the opinion she expressed, and I think she did the right thing. I support ******** legalization, and it should be the right of each woman to decide what is better to do with her body and with her life. And banning that right is a crime. I read so much info and opinions on ********, and they are all different, but it's great that most people support legalization. I'm writing an essay for my class, and it's partly dedicated to ******** and laws regarding it. My groupmate recommended me to look at here and read those ******** essay examples firstly just to understand what I can theoretically write about, then to find some other info. And I also thought that it was cool to have a lot of theoretical info; thanks to those examples, I've written a lot, but I also want to ask people's opinions. I still think about how I can do it, but I'll definitely do it.

Halsey is one of my favorite artists, and I love her for being so an open-minded celebrity. I think that she knew what she was doing, and she knew that a lot of people would criticize her for what she said, but she still did it. First of all, she is just a human with her own opinion on different issues, and it's not forbidden to share this opinion.
I support ******** legalization; everyone should have access to healthcare. And people being mad about someone's else opinion, well, it's okay, but is it a reason to spread hate? I don't think so.

Edited by RitaScott

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block