Jordan Miller body appreciation thread

12 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I had a meh day so this thread was a pleasant surprise :forkit_britney_ice_cream_ellen_glory_eating_yum_spoon_food:

Anyone need some health and wellness tips lemme know and I'll share

I think what would be super helpful would be a breakdown of what your meals look like for the week. So many people talk about their fitness but never really address the other biggest part, diet.

• Love 1
  • Leader
10 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

Never saw his IG before and I knew he was fit, but didn't know he was shredded like that!

Jordan you are looking good man.

Maybe these pictures will inspire others to hit the gym, or inspire them to beg you for an OF.

That's honestly all I hope for with these thirst traps. Yea, the attention is cool, but all my Insta stories and a lot of my posts - I just want to inspire others to workout, eat better, be kinder, stay on top of your mental and physical health. Thanks for the kind words. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block