Rosengart explains why he took on Britney's case

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

It's so embarrassing when people like yourself who clearly have no idea what he's doing behind the scenes or know how the law actually works make comments like yours.

It's always obvious by the title of the thread if she'll make an appearance in the comments. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Haha 3

When did Britney start posting about 'Project Rose'?  I thought it was before her June testimony?  That would suggest she was in contact with Rosengart before she testified, no?  Though he says here that her situation first came to his attention during the June hearing?  Timelines don't sync.  I could be wrong.  Anyone know the first time Britney used the rose theme?

1 minute ago, handmedown said:

When did Britney start posting about 'Project Rose'?  I thought it was before her June testimony?  That would suggest she was in contact with Rosengart before she testified, no?  Though he says here that her situation first came to his attention during the June hearing?  Timelines don't sync.  I could be wrong.  Anyone know the first time Britney used the rose theme?

yeah i wish we'd know how the came to be. so curious about it.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Catalin said:

Also, he won't say that the conservatorship was granted on false pretenses in the first place. NO CAPACITY DECLARATION has ever been filed in her case. 

he didn’t mention? You should read one of his latest fillings! :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

and to everyone here questioning rosengod; if you don't trust him, trust the company he represents. GT Law is HUGE - i have first hand experience with them and trust me, they take a lot of pride in winning. and they are VERY connected. they will make sure to win this.

they're also a company that likes the public eye. they enjoy the fame, kinda like a la mark vincent kaplan. and they are proud of it and they love to know the case got them a lot of publicity - good publicity that is.

notice in all filings of the court every time rosengod spoke, he always mentioned GT, even the filed court docs are signed by rosengod "on behalf of GT Law" under his name.

so they will 100% win this, do not fret. even if you don't trust him. trust that his company will be too proud to lose this and will do whatever it takes to win.

i know what im telling ya'll - a good friend works there and he's seen the number of attorneys on this case on their internal server. its a whole team with many areas of expertise.

• Love 7

Please Rosengart, don't be all words and no action... I know he's working behind the scenes but we need RESULTS. Like, fast. I can't believe Team Con members haven't testified yet, is it really that slow of a process, or is there something else going on? I believe he already demanded that, so what happened... And don't tell me the court is booked, get up and work on a freaking Sunday, this woman needs to be fully freed and be given back everything that they stole from her.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, handmedown said:

There was that one post by Britney where she basically said that one day she got a vision/intuition/idea to start posting about “the project rose”. It was a some kind of symbol or manifestation tool for her. It symbolized freedom and change or something like that to her.

And as she kept posting about the “project rose”, good things started happening to her so she kept doing it and still does it.

I don’t recall all the details, just that when I read the post I was kind of disappointed that there wasn’t any great master plan or conspiracy behind it, just this symbolism that kept her going and made her believe she could get out of the conservatorship. 🤷🏼‍♀️

What happened to her is abhorrent. It’s disgusting and inhumane. The creatures that were involved are the lowest of the low.

The most poignant question Rosengart asks here is questioning if this was because she was a woman. To treat a woman like this, is disgusting. And the system allowed it to happen to a woman. In 21st Century America, women should be treated exactly the same as men, equal. Britney’s case literally shows how unequal the rights of men and women still are. 

To answer his question, no this would not have happened if Britney was a man. And that for me is one of the hardest parts of this whole thing. 

• Love 1

Rosengart is a PROUD lawyer. He knows getting her free was only one step. To finish the job he needs to hold people accountable. 

All these people know exactly how guilty they are, and that’s why this is difficult. They will do anything to stop it. Rosengart has to use the same system that let Britney be abused. This will take time. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block