Sam Asghari reveals Britney is his No. 1 supporter and "loves the fact that I'm working´

It is random to say she’s “glad I’m working”, clearly he hasn’t been the whole time he’s been with her then. I also don’t regard him as remotely humble as a lot of you are saying. He’s cocky and narcissistic. I don’t hate the guy, but I don’t know why some of you think he’s some kind of God. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, Cardiff1992 said:

It is random to say she’s “glad I’m working”, clearly he hasn’t been the whole time he’s been with her then. I also don’t regard him as remotely humble as a lot of you are saying. He’s cocky and narcissistic. I don’t hate the guy, but I don’t know why some of you think he’s some kind of God. 

god punish us for liking the guy who helps our idol and makes her happy

• Love 1
  • Like 6
6 minutes ago, xkhingx said:

god punish us for liking the guy who helps our idol and makes her happy

Where did I say you can’t like him? I even say clearly I don’t dislike him. But to claim he’s humble is utter nonsense. The guy is so full of himself. We sometimes get ridiculously blinkered by him. Britney is incredibly humble. Sam is not. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, Cardiff1992 said:

Where did I say you can’t like him? I even say clearly I don’t dislike him. But to claim he’s humble is utter nonsense. The guy is so full of himself. We sometimes get ridiculously blinkered by him. Britney is incredibly humble. Sam is not. 

:mariah-hurry:

• Haha 5
35 minutes ago, Cardiff1992 said:

No one talks about him as if he's a God. There are people who like him and thirst over him, yes. But then there are people who endlessly criticize him for every little thing and shift the arguments when they lose them. 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Cardiff1992 said:

Get laid 

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block