Mathew Rosengart: Britney is not going to sit willingly for a deposition

6 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Mark my words! if I'm wrong, I'm wrong. But i think judge penny taking the steps to investigate the ongoings is what led Ingham to actually do his job. I think they are afraid of her. It took two years because this whole system is an out of control corrupt mafia...but Penny is a world better than Goetz, who worked with the CONs to hide s.hit from the court.

Penny will likely go along with Rosengart now. Penny is a notorious “kick the can down the road” and hates making big decisions. But I’m sure she wants this case done!!! Lmao she has already said she ain’t handling the trial over fees, so getting Jamie in even more trouble will be a good way for the Court seperate themselves from Jamie’s misconduct. 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, britneyluv said:

There was also only so much she could do if nobody presented evidence of abuse.

But Britney testified about what happened in 2019 and that she didn't want Jamie around. The question why it took so long between Britney's first testimony and something actually happening.

But I do agree that Judge Penny is a honorable judge and she'll do the right thing. Unlike Reva.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

And! Britney didn’t know she could petition to end the conservatorship until Judge Penny told her June 23 last year. That was one of the big secrets they were keeping from B.

I don't even think it was a secret to B. She did date David and he was a paralegal. But they always denied her that option, I feel. And it never reached the court.

• Like 3
42 minutes ago, Applejack said:

But Britney testified about what happened in 2019 and that she didn't want Jamie around. The question why it took so long between Britney's first testimony and something actually happening.

But I do agree that Judge Penny is a honorable judge and she'll do the right thing. Unlike Reva.

Sam Ingham wasn’t a zealous advocate for Britney at all. Not in the way Rosengart is. 
He instead pushed for Bessemer to join the conservatorship and briefly tried to suspend Jamie. 
Ingham toured the facility she went to. He was in on it and agreed to it. Gave Andrew Wallet a perfect send off too. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, G-unit said:

Good!  Serious question, if Britney were to actually press charges against team con, would this go faster?  Like we aren’t anywhere near being able to investigate their wrongdoings because this isn’t a trial.  I’m so confused as to why she doesn’t press charges.  I feel like if she did the judge would MAKE team con sit for the depositions.

There are no grounds to press charges right now. The audio recording in her bedroom would probably stick, but it appears they have no actual proof of it. I think that’s why the lawyer harps on it so much. Unfortunately Jamie has the law on his side. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

There are no grounds to press charges right now. The audio recording in her bedroom would probably stick, but it appears they have no actual proof of it. I think that’s why the lawyer harps on it so much. Unfortunately Jamie has the law on his side. 

They definitely have the physical proof. Did you watch the documentary? Vlasov said he kept a copy of it. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

They definitely have the physical proof. Did you watch the documentary? Vlasov said he kept a copy of it. 

I would think having an actual copy would’ve been referenced by now. I know he said he had one, but we don’t know if he ever handed it over, if it was enough to stick, or if he was even telling the truth. I can’t see Britney’s lawyer not dropping that bomb by now. 

12 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I would think having an actual copy would’ve been referenced by now. I know he said he had one, but we don’t know if he ever handed it over, if it was enough to stick, or if he was even telling the truth. I can’t see Britney’s lawyer not dropping that bomb by now. 

The tapes exist. The NY Times confirmed they exist. I believe the ex-FBI investigator hired by Rosengart confirmed they exist. Vlasov was telling the truth and we have no reason to suggest otherwise. 

This isn't a criminal trial, and Rosengart has stated many times that Jamie's conduct (or misconduct) isn't on trial yet.  At this moment Rosengart can rely on third parties, and the NY Times corrobated article, to back up the allegations against Jamie.

If it goes further, and actually makes criminal proceeings, then the tapes and any further evidence will be brought into play. 

Why drop "bombs" that he has in his armour in the probate court when the issues at hand are all related to fee petitions, and Jamie dodging his deposition. Rosengart referencing the NY Times article is enough at this stage given where the case is at. 

At least that's my take on it.

Either way, this is likely going to drag out years. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
  • Super Mods
6 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

That’s the problem here. The fact that the law and the courts allowed this situation to go in and be enabled for 13 years is clear evidence how the system is broken and that they are somewhat responsible in this. The fact that Jamie could act the way he did and had “the law on his side” is so gross. 

12 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

You see it wrong! It is called discovery. Rosengart will not reveal any new evidence right now so they have advantage in not disclosing it. And britney’s team don’t have to disclose **** right now because they don’t have to. the only thing that they want is jamie to testify for POSSIBLE wrongdoing. 

And you are wrong again when you say the law is on jamie’s side. do you even know the law? clearly you don’t. Do you even care to read the fillings and READ the precedent cases both lawyers use? because precedent cases are the most important thing in a filling. Jamie’s precedent cases are laughable like his lawyer who clearly doesn’t understand the law in this case.

Tell me how’s the law on jamie’s side? 

Note: It was confirmed last year by the new york times reporters that rosengart had those audios 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

But public interest has grown. I’m convinced she’s going to do the right thing. I’m not too fussed over her motivations.

She's only going to do the right thing because she has Rosengart on her azz now. She can't get away with any of the shyt they were all pulling before because they are all under a microscope.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block