Mathew Rosengart: Britney is not going to sit willingly for a deposition

This will only go on as long as the courts fail to recognise that Jamie is stalling. Penney needs to approve the petition to compel Jamie to sit down for deposition via court order and demand he produce documents or face fines and/or jail time. 

I fail to see why Penney is even entertaining anyone who benefited from the conservatorship at this point, regarding Britney paying them; they're all proving time and time again that their best interest was never Britney.

Deny the petitions, order their depositions and then move to trial.

• Love 6
  • Like 3
13 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I fail to see why Penney is even entertaining anyone who benefited from the conservatorship at this point, regarding Britney paying them; they're all proving time and time again that their best interest was never Britney.

Gurl, I think Judge Penny has our back. It's an unpopular opinion, but mark my words, she's going to sanction the beejesus out of Jamie and TriStar. 

If I'm wrong...:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

8 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Gurl, I think Judge Penny has our back. It's an unpopular opinion, but mark my words, she's going to sanction the beejesus out of Jamie and TriStar. 

If I'm wrong...:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

You are so wrong about Judge Penny, she's let this drag on as long as it has in the first place.

She only caved when the FreeBritney movement got far too public.

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block