Jeff Timmons of 98 Degrees talks Britney Spears

14 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I had 98 degrees valentines one year :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad: 

spacer.png

Were  they shirtless in any of them? A girl in my class got in trouble for bringing a poster of theirs for a show n tell. 
spacer.png

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Super Mods
25 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Were  they shirtless in any of them? A girl in my class got in trouble for bringing a poster of theirs for a show n tell. 
spacer.png

Sadly no. spacer.pngmy little closeted *** was handing these out to my straight guy friends like nobody’s business. Simpler times. I wasn’t even the only guy who had these in class :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

• Haha 2

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

2 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Sadly no. spacer.pngmy little closeted *** was handing these out to my straight guy friends like nobody’s business. Simpler times. I wasn’t even the only guy who had these in class :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

You should look up the other “straight” boys and see if they came out gay! :jordan-perfume:

There was this one dude that loved Britney in my grade. He and his bff (female) would even learn the choreo and perform them at dances. Years later we’re both like 24ish and I’m in a gay bar and buzzed and I see him with his gals and he’s doing hair flips to diva songs and I go up to him and say hi! I find out he’s a theater major, he’s kinda femmy dressed, and I truly thought like this man is out and proud. I joke and say isn’t it funny we both loved Britney as kids and now we’re both gay adults, we should’ve been better friends back then! And he looks at me like I have truly offended him and tells me, “I’m NOT gay! That’s cool if you are, but I’m not!” And I was laughed cuz I thought he was joking cuz hello we’re in a gay bar and miss thang was doing hair flips and dancing like a kween. And repeats he’s not gay and he storms out with his friends. I felt shocked but also bad cuz he either wasn’t accepting himself or he truly was not gay. I saw him at that same gay bar a year later with his male fiancé :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

But it’s always funny to run into guys that were closested, or even had girlfriends in school and run into them as adults and see them living their best gay life. :emma:🏳️‍🌈

• Like 2