What if "Dance Your **** Off" would be a single? (My fanmade design)

24 minutes ago, BritneyGuy said:

Hey Exhalers,

I'm not going to lie that I have some affection for Max Martin and his Midas touch regarding writing and creating music, especially for Britney.
Therefore I chose my next design for this flawless demo (in my opinion) - "Dance Your **** Off".

I created front and back cover artwork with the wishful tracklist as if it was supposed to get the single treatment from Glory. By the way, how would you imagine the music video for the song?

I'd love to hear your thoughts :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

Britney-Spears-Dance-Your-***-Off-Vinyl-

Britney-Spears-Dance-Your-***-Off-Vinyl-

Listen to the demo + download link https://mega.nz/file/wd0CGZrK#xDVnJ5hZDXhPykNn_2lhTHOzRG7ouBpFbUbkujfYnCQ

I really like it and would love a vinyl release :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

• Love 2

I must say I did not like the song at first but now I am reconsidering how I listen to the whole Glory era because of it. It’s actually not bad at all even if some parts  of the beat do sound very cheap but it’s a demo and the chorus is one hook away from a total slay. This is great, the song and your cover design. Love all your work so far! Keep it up!!!!

DANCE UR **** OFF

:bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block