Do You Wanna Come Over? is Britney's most streamed non-single album track

1 hour ago, Isla said:

The single that got away.

Imagine if we got a visual album for all the singles that got away?

1. Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes)
  2. Breathe On Me
  3. Do You Wanna Come Over?
  4. Ooh Ooh Baby
  5. Get Naked (I Got A Plan)
  6. Up N' Down
  7. Phonography
  8. Touch Of My Hand
  9. Selfish
  10. And Then We Kiss (Junkie XL Remix)
  11. Unusual You
  12. Swimming In The Stars
  13. Before The Goodbye
  14. Love Me Down
  15. What U See (Is What U Get)
  16. Cinderella
  17. Can't Make You Love Me
  18. I Run Away
  19. Til It's Gone
  20. Shattered Glass
  21. Autumn Goodbye

...I could literally die happy.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Frankie8 said:

I dont get the love for the song. It has the annoying male bakground singers who sound horrible and are annoying. It has weird lyrics "Nobody should be alone if they don't have to be." What does that even mean?

It means come over and let's kcuf. Like, if we're both alone then we might as well just bang. :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

That's why people are calling it the Grindr anthem in here lol. :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

4 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

Imagine if we got a visual album for all the singles that got away?

1. Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes)
  2. Breathe On Me
  3. Do You Wanna Come Over?
  4. Ooh Ooh Baby
  5. Get Naked (I Got A Plan)
  6. Up N' Down
  7. Phonography
  8. Touch Of My Hand
  9. Selfish
  10. And Then We Kiss (Junkie XL Remix)
  11. Unusual You
  12. Swimming In The Stars
  13. Before The Goodbye
  14. Love Me Down
  15. What U See (Is What U Get)
  16. Cinderella
  17. Can't Make You Love Me
  18. I Run Away
  19. Til It's Gone
  20. Shattered Glass
  21. Autumn Goodbye

...I could literally die happy.

A visual album for Glory though :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

i think DYWCO was meant to be the second single. brit said it was her favourite from the album, she performed it at some shows and events, she added it to POM, it was released as a promo single before the album released and it even sounds single worthy. tho the fans really wanted SLUMBEr party as the second single so they went with that instead. there was even a rumour at one point that christina aguilera was meant to feature on a remix of DYWCO but brit confirmed this to be false via a radio show. 

i honestly thing it would've been a single if slumber party did not flop. love me down was also planned as a single and i think they would've also gone with just luv me as a single (and change your mind as the fans loved that too) and spanish music was in in 2016/17)

13 minutes ago, Daniyaal said:

i think DYWCO was meant to be the second single. brit said it was her favourite from the album, she performed it at some shows and events, she added it to POM, it was released as a promo single before the album released and it even sounds single worthy. tho the fans really wanted SLUMBEr party as the second single so they went with that instead. there was even a rumour at one point that christina aguilera was meant to feature on a remix of DYWCO but brit confirmed this to be false via a radio show. 

i honestly thing it would've been a single if slumber party did not flop. love me down was also planned as a single and i think they would've also gone with just luv me as a single (and change your mind as the fans loved that too) and spanish music was in in 2016/17)

I love DYWCO so much, It was my immediate favorite off Glory:urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

However, I won't ever understand their way of thinking, what could've Tinashe add to the Slumber party? Fans obviously cheered for the original version, not the flop remix. They could've learnt their lesson from DDB:neydedance_purple:

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

I dont get the love for the song. It has the annoying male bakground singers who sound horrible and are annoying. It has weird lyrics "Nobody should be alone if they don't have to be." What does that even mean?

1. HAHAHHA

2. Agree. I don't get the love for this song either. 

9 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

It means nobody should be alone if they don’t have to be,  to be alone if they don’t have to be sooooooo :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block