Sam Talks Married Life With Britney with GMA

some of you have no idea how the industry works and it's hilariously sad seeing you grasp at nothing to shade this man who has done nothing but love, support, and champion for HIS WIFE πŸ₯΄

he loves her so much and is so proud to be with her, it's the sweetest thing and she deserves to be cherished that way 🀍

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Slayer said:

Don't you have anything better to do? Go outside or something.

You are constantly trolling, purposely trying to incite hate and muddy the waters.

Does he make you this insecure?

No, he doesn't make me insecure. And, look, they are not a package deal, I don't have to like Britney's partner or anyone from her inner circle for that matter. And I call Sam out only about the shady **** he does. + I've been trying really hard and for a long time to give him the benefit of the doubt, but after B's testimony, after hearing what she went through, I can't ignore all of his red flags anymore, just can't.

And since I can anticipate the common accusings against those who dare to criticize Sam. I will answer right away. 1)Β yes, B has the right to live as she wants, toΒ make and learn from her mistakes,Β I'm not telling how she should live, if she wants to be with Sam, that's her choice. Π‘alling people out on their bull**** does not equal dictating to B how to live her life. 2) no, I don't think Britney's stupid. And actually this accusation never made sense to me, cuz it has nothing to do with intelligence, there are a lot of people who were/are in abusive/toxic/unhealthy/dysfunctional/etc relationships for years.Β Are they all stupid? And with B, it cannot be ruled out that there is a very real possibility that she might be trauma bonded to Sam, since he was the only one who was allowed to be near her by team con when she was very vulnerable and all alone.

And if I end up wrong about Sam, I'll be glad, truly glad! In fact, I still hope against any hope that I'm wrong about him.

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block