If Britney Released A Song From ‘Future Nostalgia’ Which Would It Be?

2 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

None of them. Britney has taste and creativity.

Hide contents

I've never listened to this album, but I am still confident in my answer.

As a music snob myself, it’s actually very good. Far better than her previous attempt that was full of good singles and terrible B sides 

5 hours ago, Exhaolic said:

None of them BUT I have nothing against Dua Lipa (I don't even listen to her)... This 80s sound is something that I really can't stand, I don't understand why it's so popular, It doesn't sound genuine, It's not made with real instruments like the GREAT music from the 80s so yeah :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:... I listen to KPOP and you got no idea of how many groups I had to unstan cause they/their agencies randomly released songs with this annoying retro sound :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted: So my point is Britney was already forced to release generic songs since the C-ship started (And yall can't deny that) I wouldn't want this generic 💩 even now that she's free... Unless she really wants to, but I doubt it cause Britney's music especially around the ITZ/Blackout era was really something else... new, fresh, innovative etc, she was growing up and so was her music, not only lyric-wise but also music-wise, production-wise :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm: What we need and what she needs imo is to make step forwards not backwards... But this is obviously just my opinion 

5 hours ago, Exhaolic said:

None of them BUT I have nothing against Dua Lipa (I don't even listen to her)... This 80s sound is something that I really can't stand, I don't understand why it's so popular, It doesn't sound genuine, It's not made with real instruments like the GREAT music from the 80s so yeah :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:... I listen to KPOP and you got no idea of how many groups I had to unstan cause they/their agencies randomly released songs with this annoying retro sound :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted: So my point is Britney was already forced to release generic songs since the C-ship started (And yall can't deny that) I wouldn't want this generic 💩 even now that she's free... Unless she really wants to, but I doubt it cause Britney's music especially around the ITZ/Blackout era was really something else... new, fresh, innovative etc, she was growing up and so was her music, not only lyric-wise but also music-wise, production-wise :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm: What we need and what she needs imo is to make step forwards not backwards... But this is obviously just my opinion :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

Gworl we NEED to talk KPOP - Red Velvet ******* me in every way every day

• Love 1

Hallucinate!! Can't believe no one named it. I thought it sounded very britney from the very beginning. 

Also, this album is great. There's lot of songs I could see britney doing. Break My Heart, Pretty Please and Love Again specially. 

If this was britney's album it'd have been her ultimate comeback to the music industry and would 100% be on her trinity sorry it's true :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

• Love 4
  • Like 1
20 hours ago, Exhaolic said:

None of them BUT I have nothing against Dua Lipa (I don't even listen to her)... This 80s sound is something that I really can't stand, I don't understand why it's so popular, It doesn't sound genuine, It's not made with real instruments like the GREAT music from the 80s so yeah :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:... I listen to KPOP and you got no idea of how many groups I had to unstan cause they/their agencies randomly released songs with this annoying retro sound :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted: So my point is Britney was already forced to release generic songs since the C-ship started (And yall can't deny that) I wouldn't want this generic 💩 even now that she's free... Unless she really wants to, but I doubt it cause Britney's music especially around the ITZ/Blackout era was really something else... new, fresh, innovative etc, she was growing up and so was her music, not only lyric-wise but also music-wise, production-wise :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm: What we need and what she needs imo is to make step forwards not backwards... But this is obviously just my opinion :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

We love a flawless take :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, Richie said:

Hallucinate!! Can't believe no one named it. I thought it sounded very britney from the very beginning. 

Also, this album is great. There's lot of songs I could see britney doing. Break My Heart, Pretty Please and Love Again specially. 

If this was britney's album it'd have been her ultimate comeback to the music industry and would 100% be on her trinity sorry it's true :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

My favourite and I have to agree with the rest of this statement. 👑

• Love 2
  • Like 1
On 6/29/2022 at 7:52 AM, Pinky98 said:

As a music snob myself, it’s actually very good. Far better than her previous attempt that was full of good singles and terrible B sides 

Doesn’t mean because you’re a snob anything you say is true. The music on this album is generic, not innovative. It has a few boos for the masses, but it’s not good. Just as BOMT isn’t good, but I love this album and still listen to it almost every day.

3 hours ago, britneybits2022 said:

Doesn’t mean because you’re a snob anything you say is true. The music on this album is generic, not innovative. It has a few boos for the masses, but it’s not good. Just as BOMT isn’t good, but I love this album and still listen to it almost every day.

I never said it was innovative, I said it was very good. You love BOMT, so you think it’s good, and it’s not innovative. Never did I say it was innovative. Chill 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block