Mandy Moore cancels the rest of her tour dates due to pregnancy

Mandy Moore has announced through her social media that the remaining 14 dates of her ongoing In Real Life Tour are gonna be cancelled:

"When we booked these shows, I wasn't pregnant and although I truly thought I could power through, the way we are traveling (long hours on the bus and not getting proper rest) has caught up, taken its toll, and made it too challenging to proceed."

Earlier this month, Mandy Moore announced she and her husband Taylor Goldsmith will be receiving baby #2 this fall. 

• Love 5
23 hours ago, bas che said:

Oh :( Mandy is great. It took me 2 decades to warm up to her. I always thought she’s a meanie thanks to Princess Diaries but her two last albums became soundtracks of my life and for that I declare myself as a Mandy-iac (shut up it’s a thing okay). 

You should watch This is us :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:. She’s so good in it and I didn’t think I could love her more than in the early 00’s but here I am. :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block