Britney spotted with best friend Cade in Vegas (video)

1 minute ago, rennen2.0 said:

1. I'm aware her past security did nothing, hence why she has new security if reports are to be believed. 

2. Indeed. She is in an enclosed establishment, however, that doesn't automatically lessen the need for security. Do you need me to give you a rundown of famous people who reached untimely deaths, in enclosed establishments, due to crazed stalkers? The most recent that comes to mind being Christina Grimmie.

3. The Jason incident is relevant because he was armed with a knife. Has it crossed your mind that maybe, just maybe, Britney herself wants security with her given the recent events that happened on her wedding day? And as I already said, it was only three weeks ago! 

4. Enlighten me as to how she is being "forcibly watched" by her security? What insider information are you privy to which states that Britney doesn't want security with her?  

5. Nowhere in the United States of America can be considered a "safe" location. Do you watch the news? 

6. Now, how about you piss off if that's all you've got.

:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

'Enlighten me'.. :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad: get in the effing bin 

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, rennen2.0 said:

Don't you just hate when sarcasm isn't detected @s&m :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

Don't you hate it when people take it personal? I didn't even check who wrote the post, it was the message/idea what sent me, and it was not the first time I've heard sth like that on here. I do apologize for singling @s&m out, but at least I hope people take it more seriously now because while we keep joking about it conspiracy theorists keep duplicating omg can we have a rest? I feel like I've been sleep deprived since 2007 :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

18 hours ago, Antidote said:

No He’s not. Y’all just read the headlines and don’t even do basic research. Y’all think if that was true he wouldn’t have lost his job?? It was at the height of the me too movement and people were getting fired left and right. 

Mr. Rose and Mr. Hudson were 23 year olds, who met by chance at a local tailor shop - completely removed from a professional setting. At the time, Mr. Hudson was answering telephones as an assistant at a PR agency. He was certainly not in a position of authority and had limited access, if any, to persons of influence.
'Mr. Hudson did not even become a talent agent until years after he met Mr. Rose. Now, more than four years later, Mr. Rose raises these allegations for the first time and brought them to the media shortly after Mr. Hudson declined an invitation to meet with him. '
15 hours ago, rennen2.0 said:

1. I'm aware her past security did nothing, hence why she has new security if reports are to be believed. 

2. Indeed. She is in an enclosed establishment, however, that doesn't automatically lessen the need for security. Do you need me to give you a rundown of famous people who reached untimely deaths, in enclosed establishments, due to crazed stalkers? The most recent that comes to mind being Christina Grimmie.

3. The Jason incident is relevant because he was armed with a knife. Has it crossed your mind that maybe, just maybe, Britney herself wants security with her given the recent events that happened on her wedding day? And as I already said, it was only three weeks ago! 

4. Enlighten me as to how she is being "forcibly watched" by her security? What insider information are you privy to which states that Britney doesn't want security with her?  

5. Nowhere in the United States of America can be considered a "safe" location. Do you watch the news? 

6. Now, how about you piss off if that's all you've got.

:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

ended her! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block