Britney spotted with best friend Cade in Vegas (video)

23 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Why do we always listen to the Daily Fail when it’s someone we want to dislike, but ignore it when it’s about Britney? It’s a conspiracy theory I’m actually interested in :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

It's not just daily mail, there's many sources and testimonies of different men/actors/models

2 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Honestly, stfu. Conspiracy theorists should be BANNED. We do NOT deserve this level of madness as a fan base, isn't this supposed to be a safe place for us to talk about our fave? Also, stop belittling her... Jordan, do something.

are you crazy? i was joking and being ironic. save your energy for real trolls :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Duff Man said:

Good..there shouldn't be when shes out with her boyfriend and bf

Enlighten me. 

A mere 3 weeks ago a derranged stalker was able to gain entry into her home, while she was inside, and you think it's a good thing for her to be out with no security? 

Anyway, she does actually have security with her.

She needs security when she is out and about. Even before the conservatorship it was rare for her to go out without security. It's never going to change and nor should it.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Don't laugh at stuff like that, REPORT that comment. We should not get used to shiz like this, let's stop it from the root and as soon as possible. If they want to "free her", then they should start their own movement in their own place.

Don't you just hate when sarcasm isn't detected @s&m :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

10 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

Enlighten me. 

A mere 3 weeks ago a derranged stalker was able to gain entry into her home, while she was inside, and you think it's a good thing for her to be out with no security? 

Anyway, she does actually have security with her.

She needs security when she is out and about. Even before the conservatorship it was rare for her to go out without security. It's never going to change and nor should it.

First of all ..Piss off ..

Security was at her home literally following him.. they did nothing 

Britney has the right in 2022 to some have time alone without Security when with her friends and her bf.. shes in a enclosed establishment..whats your problem? 

Why does the Jason incident in which he's still in prison have a reason to make britney to be forcibly watched when having time in a safe location?.. 

She can have them nearby obviously and obviously there are times she needs them.. not here.   Same as a restaurant..theres no need..  i dont have to explain my opinion to you. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

First of all ..Piss off ..

Security was at her home literally following him.. they did nothing 

Britney has the right in 2022 to some have time alone without Security when with her friends and her bf.. shes in a enclosed establishment..whats your problem? 

Why does the Jason incident in which he's still in prison have a reason to make britney to be forcibly watched when having time in a safe location?.. 

She can have them nearby obviously and obviously there are times she needs them.. not here.   Same as a restaurant..theres no need..  i dont have to explain my opinion to you. 

1. I'm aware her past security did nothing, hence why she has new security if reports are to be believed. 

2. Indeed. She is in an enclosed establishment, however, that doesn't automatically lessen the need for security. Do you need me to give you a rundown of famous people who reached untimely deaths, in enclosed establishments, due to crazed stalkers? The most recent that comes to mind being Christina Grimmie.

3. The Jason incident is relevant because he was armed with a knife. Has it crossed your mind that maybe, just maybe, Britney herself wants security with her given the recent events that happened on her wedding day? And as I already said, it was only three weeks ago! 

4. Enlighten me as to how she is being "forcibly watched" by her security? What insider information are you privy to which states that Britney doesn't want security with her?  

5. Nowhere in the United States of America can be considered a "safe" location. Do you watch the news? 

6. Now, how about you piss off if that's all you've got.

:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, rennen2.0 said:

1. I'm aware her past security did nothing, hence why she has new security if reports are to be believed. 

2. Indeed. She is in an enclosed establishment, however, that doesn't automatically lessen the need for security. Do you need me to give you a rundown of famous people who reached untimely deaths, in enclosed establishments, due to crazed stalkers? The most recent that comes to mind being Christina Grimmie.

3. The Jason incident is relevant because he was armed with a knife. Has it crossed your mind that maybe, just maybe, Britney herself wants security with her given the recent events that happened on her wedding day? And as I already said, it was only three weeks ago! 

4. Enlighten me as to how she is being "forcibly watched" by her security? What insider information are you privy to which states that Britney doesn't want security with her?  

5. Nowhere in the United States of America can be considered a "safe" location. Do you watch the news? 

6. Now, how about you piss off if that's all you've got.

:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

this is fine robin williams GIF by STARZ

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block