Britney: sister really knows whats up 💅 !!!

17 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I know I’m not the only one sick and tired of this “Vicky T.” Why do y’all gotta idolize everyone around Britney when they haven’t really done much to deserve the fans :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Why do y'all gotta nitpick everyone around Britney when they haven't really done much to deserve the hate :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

We're happy that Britney has someone she enjoys being around. 

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I know I’m not the only one sick and tired of this “Vicky T.” Why do y’all gotta idolize everyone around Britney when they haven’t really done much to deserve the fans :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

:dead_falling_wig_dying:

You're reaching your Rihanna Twitter era of realness and I stan!!! :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Why do y'all gotta nitpick everyone around Britney when they haven't really done much to deserve the hate :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

We're happy that Britney has someone she enjoys being around. 

I nitpick because people post threads for every little opinion she has. Let me start posting threads about every opinion Dua’s inner circle have while we are at it and then everyone can keep us updated about what so and so’s assistant tweets :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

17 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I nitpick because people post threads for every little opinion she has. Let me start posting threads about every opinion Dua’s inner circle have while we are at it and then everyone can keep us updated about what so and so’s assistant tweets :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

You didn't think we got to 1.5 million posts in the Britney forum on just music & performances right? :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block