Britney: In my conservatorship each shot in my videos was like 4 years, I’m well aware by saying “**** it” and leaving the whole system behind

6 hours ago, tobstar73 said:

Is she bagging Elizabeth Arden? 

No she's mentioning that was her last in-studio filming, and it was a fast record and edit.... in and out.  Her team never lets her take her time and do things her way.  And during the C-Ship, it felt like each shot was 4 years because of how tired, confused, and trapped she was.

• Love 2
54 minutes ago, jennyj said:

No she's mentioning that was her last in-studio filming, and it was a fast record and edit.... in and out.  Her team never lets her take her time and do things her way.  And during the C-Ship, it felt like each shot was 4 years because of how tired, confused, and trapped she was.

Why tag EA at all. 
it’s a very confusing way of explaining that 

• Like 1

I love her realness and humility. But I don’t understand her insecurity about the Instagrammers with hot bodies. Britney is the blueprint of the beauty standards . That body she had in slave for you video is body goals. She would be even more a threat if she decided to get a glam squad for her Instagram posts which she can afford. I’m happy that’s she’s just being her true self though.

I love she dragging someone a bit in each post. But what I noticed is that she says in every post something like "maybe I suck" "maybe I'm not good enough" "Maybe I'm not beautiful" or something like that...

Stop Right There Marianne Williamson GIF by Election 2020

Gurl if you only knew how strong, beautiful and queen you are! You don't suck, you make 'em suck, you are such talented and inspiring woman and beautiful inside out!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block