Britney: In my conservatorship each shot in my videos was like 4 years, I’m well aware by saying “**** it” and leaving the whole system behind

I think it's pretty simple. It was very time consuming and a lot of pressure to film during the conservatorship. After years of being trapped in it and making money for other people, she started to feel crazy and struggled to do basic things and made some mistakes (hence the burnt gym reference, losing her phone).

Basically, she's saying her mind was scrambled from being in the Con. 

• Like 6
1 minute ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I think it's pretty simple. It was very time consuming and a lot of pressure to film during the conservatorship. After years of being trapped in it and making money for other people, she started to feel crazy and struggled to do basic things and made some mistakes (hence the burnt gym reference, losing her phone).

Basically, she's saying her mind was scrambled from being in the Con. 

Britney had burnout. Her body was stressed. Stress can malfunction your body. And the meds she was forced to take. 

• Love 2
  • Like 6
Just now, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

Britney had burnout. Her body was stressed. Stress can malfunction your body. And the meds she was forced to take. 

Yes, exactly. It's something I went through, especially during the height of covid (which is also when I had a fallout with family). I made really stupid mistakes all of the time. Struggled to do basic tasks. I'm glad that with time, I am returning to my old self. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

You know, considering all the people she calls out, I’m actually surprised she hasn’t called out Katy yet for her nasty comments about Britney shaving her head. Do ya’ll remember that? I can’t remember what awards it was but Katy repeated the same thing 2-3 separate times “at least I didn’t shave my head” or something to that effect I can’t quite remember the exact words but she was called out for it I remember by fans and quoted in the media. You’d think Britney would have caught wind and she’d grill her for it. 

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
30 minutes ago, x.rox said:

You know, considering all the people she calls out, I’m actually surprised she hasn’t called out Katy yet for her nasty comments about Britney shaving her head. Do ya’ll remember that? I can’t remember what awards it was but Katy repeated the same thing 2-3 separate times “at least I didn’t shave my head” or something to that effect I can’t quite remember the exact words but she was called out for it I remember by fans and quoted in the media. You’d think Britney would have caught wind and she’d grill her for it. 

Imagine if she posted the video of Katy talking about not shaving her head yet or having a breakdown. “Kiss my 🍑 Katy!!!”

• Haha 2

This is one of my fave captions she’s posted. I love her genuine spirit and her honest critique of showbiz, the conservatorship and the handling of her career and the pressures of modern fame. She is like a little whistleblower but it’s so real coming from her rather than someone who is newly famous and trying to be edgy lol. I just love her 

• Like 5
50 minutes ago, MX3 said:

This is one of my fave captions she’s posted. I love her genuine spirit and her honest critique of showbiz, the conservatorship and the handling of her career and the pressures of modern fame. She is like a little whistleblower but it’s so real coming from her rather than someone who is newly famous and trying to be edgy lol. I just love her 

explain it please

6 hours ago, easy said:

i love her friendship with cade 🤍 and her exposing the fakeness of social media with "perfect" bodies and edits. her realness is what makes so many people love her

I understand "realness" but her photos/videos are poorly edited, warped doors n all too with her social media being a whole jigsaw puzzle... 

Side Eye What GIF by Luvvie Ajayi Jones

• Like 1
1 minute ago, S0ggyBiscuit said:

I understand "realness" but her photos/videos are poorly edited, warped doors n all too with her social media being a whole jigsaw puzzle... 

Side Eye What GIF by Luvvie Ajayi Jones

which, again, is part of the realness. she edits her photos but does not care for perfection in the way other people curate their social media content.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block