Britney: In my conservatorship each shot in my videos was like 4 years, I’m well aware by saying “**** it” and leaving the whole system behind

8 minutes ago, easy said:

i love her friendship with cade 🤍 and her exposing the fakeness of social media with "perfect" bodies and edits. her realness is what makes so many people love her

ok but let’s not lie britney edits her posts  and very badly too, like the objects behind her are curved but thankfully her last pic in the bikini at the pool wasn’t edited and she looks gorgeous 

• Like 8
5 minutes ago, xkhingx said:

ok but let’s not lie britney edits her posts  and very badly too, like the objects behind her are curved but thankfully her last pic in the bikini at the pool wasn’t edited and she looks gorgeous 

and that's literally everything to do with social media fakeness and her feeling like she's not good enough, like how she mentioned she feels like she sucks. doesn't take away from her realness in exposing her thoughts and feelings through captions in a raw way that isn't carefully curated to be easily digestible.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
Just now, One More Time said:

How y’all come to the conclusion that she likes Katy by that post? Lmao 

well, normally you don't use/listen to songs by people you despise, even less quote them in a caption in a positive light (as in she's not attacking her or mocking her or anything) 

At the very least, she definitely doesn't have negative feelings for her 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

well, normally you don't use/listen to songs by people you despise, even less quote them in a caption in a positive light (as in she's not attacking her or mocking her or anything) 

At the very least, she definitely doesn't have negative feelings for her 

Okey , she doesn’t hate or “despise” her That is a conclusion I agree with :neydedance_purple:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block