Jordan Miller, we need to talk... 💅

5 hours ago, TheJayTawndreEffect said:

So there's going to be some very exciting things to come in the very near future and Britney's life and as well as with you know the conservatorship you know and Justice being served there's just a lot of exciting things coming.

I don't want to confirm that there may be some professional artistic stuff coming but I definitely am feeling like I'm leaning towards Britney is coming back we don't know when but she is coming back there's just too many reports happening right now and the mysteriousness of it all is reminding me of the "Blackout" days like the early Blackout days when she was recording Blackout like it's just very exciting to think about.

With that being said, Jordan, I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way I know that you said in the past when I called you out on this that you just haven't been feeling that inspired to do your weekly BreatheHeavy live streams, but we all love them and if you look at the numbers and the views and everything the engagement with those live streams clearly you had a lot of people tuned in and also how come we don't talk about that Vicky T  and Cassie Petrey both follow you on social media like people in Britney's corner are following YOU! I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF BRITNEY AND YOU ARE ALREADY SECRETLY CORRESPONDING WITH EACH OTHER HENCE THE SOURCES TO SOME OF THESE HIT THREADS 😉!!! 

The point of the thread, we miss the live streams! :shake_excited_pink_bounce_yay_pumped_anxious:

Warmly,

Jay

Jordan gets so stressed over an adorable malfunction. Its just not for him.

NGL, @TheJayTawndreEffect, i'd prefer to see you do the weekly recaps.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, IconicShow said:

I’m Surprised with so much news every day in the entertainment industry that there aren’t more live streams. Jordan how can you feel uninspired when there’s so much going on this isn’t just a Britney forum anymore this is Pop culture bring back the streams.

Also what happen with you doing something with that surprise witness.?

Aren't you the user who convinced Michelle Bell to leak Take Off? Tell her to leak the full version of Peep Show. 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, IconicShow said:

I’m Surprised with so much news every day in the entertainment industry that there aren’t more live streams. Jordan how can you feel uninspired when there’s so much going on this isn’t just a Britney forum anymore this is Pop culture bring back the streams.

Also what happen with you doing something with that surprise witness.?

Ooh good questions @Jordan Miller👀

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block