The Jeryls and the CON : A Research Thread

13 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

February 24th, 2008. "Although she expressed a desire to come in if/when Brian is no longer trustee, I figured that we (I ) will deal with that issue this week, as our plans get more firm." Does this mean that Lou literally refused to be in the same room as Bryan?  

At that point, Gerber & Co. were going to handle business management, and Lou was only assigned to burying the bodies on the WEG case.

I took it to mean Lou would come in as business manager after Bryan's been pushed out.

Either way...It sounds like there was some tension.

4 hours ago, Ghoulia said:

Posting these here before I forget.

From Geraldine Wyle in DECLARATION OF KYLE R. FREENY IN SUPPORT OF BRITNEY SPEARS’S MEMORANDUM IN OPPOSITION TO TRI STAR’S AND ROBIN GREENHILL’S MOTION TO QUASH

February 1st, 2008. "We need to preserve the credibility of all of our witnesses, especially the family, and most of all, Lynne, as much of this case rests on her credibility." Lynne's credibility must be PRESERVED.  

February 24th, 2008. "Although she expressed a desire to come in if/when Brian is no longer trustee, I figured that we (I ) will deal with that issue this week, as our plans get more firm." Does this mean that Lou literally refused to be in the same room as Bryan?  

From my point of view, could be that she was at odds with Bryan... or that she simply had to be in control and thought ousting Bryan was the easiest way. Maybe she even saw him as a possible leak to Britney (assuming he had a good relationship to Britney, which I think he did). So rather than Lou refusing to be in the room with Bryan, I see it more as a "kill two birds with one stone" situation.

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

In a different thread, @RedBloodedWoman and @Damon point out that in For the Record the “GW” that Skitney references is “Geraldine Wyle”

Yep!

Hence James Parnell's fake tears at the end of the skit.

She had just called out one of the Jeryl's, mocked James for bossing her around, and stolen someone's phone so she could text someone...All while the cameras rolled. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
20 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Yep!

Hence James Parnell's fake tears at the end of the skit.

She had just called out one of the Jeryl's, mocked James for bossing her around, and stolen someone's phone so she could text someone...All while the cameras rolled. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I was just about to crack a We Love Rebelney joke, but it’s so sad that just doing that constitutes being a rebel. That’s how much her liberty, rights and control were stripped away.

How she kept going through all of those long, torturous, endless years, I have no idea. 

It also makes me wonder if she would have even noticed the isolating effects of the pandemic considering they kept her truly isolated for well over a decade by that point anyway. It’s all so tragic and heartbreaking. Sorry for my stream of consciousness. 

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, Forever222 said:

LFB must have a Lynne connection. 

I was wondering how Lynne has felt with Bryan being kicked off the trust by Lou, JL respecting Lou more, Jamie Spears “intimate” business relationship with Lou. 

Lynne and Bryan got out conned by Lou Taylor. 

OMG.

Why do you think Bryan was kicked off the trust?

For the evidence found through the WEG lawsuit?

56 minutes ago, Forever222 said:

IMO Lou saw no more use for Bryan and Lynne.  

Lou had big plans to build her brand. 

She lumped Bryan and Ivan Taback together as those who should not have access to anything with official records (or something like that). This makes me think that Bryan must have been too much of a wet blanket for her schemes. Maybe his work on Zoey 101 was actually…not bad? I’ve written Bryan off all these years as a Jamie-lite but maybe he wasn’t as useless as I thought. Or his ex wife Graciella influenced Bryan’s moral compass to properly account for the finances. That’s not someone Lou wanted around.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Ghoulia said:

She lumped Bryan and Ivan Taback together as those who should not have access to anything with official records (or something like that). This makes me think that Bryan must have been too much of a wet blanket for her schemes. Maybe his work on Zoey 101 was actually…not bad? I’ve written Bryan off all these years as a Jamie-lite but maybe he wasn’t as useless as I thought. Or his ex wife Graciella influenced Bryan’s moral compass to properly account for the finances. That’s not someone Lou wanted around.

According to Lamby, it was Graciella who was helping Britney around 2016/2017.

According to their divorce docs, Graciella and Bryan had already separated by 2014.

I wonder how much the CON affected their marriage?

Oct. 1, 2014 - Graciella Sanchez separates from Bryan Spears.

Source: Dissolution, Marriage Or Partnership of Graciella Sanchez Spears and Bryan James Spears, Superior Court Of California, County Of Los Angeles, February 2, 2017, Page 5. (Case No. BD 625851)

11 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Wowza.

spacer.png

Justice for Bryan?!

:OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

The only appropriate justice for the top cop, who was mismanaging B's finances from 2003 to 2009, is prison. Without Bryan's help at the beginning of Cship, James, LMT and Larry would not have succeeded in taking over Britney's assets. He sold B, like all the rest of her family.

Meaner already disclosed this info before. So LFB said nothing new, but it is interesting that now they are trying to put a spin on Bryan's involvement in a more positive light for some reason.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, DuranDuran said:

No justice for the top cop who was mismanaging B's finances from 2003 to 2009. + Without Bryan's help at the beginning of Cship, James, LMT and Larry would not have succeeded in taking over Britney's assets. He sold B, like all the rest of her family.

Meaner already disclosed this info before. So LFB said nothing new, but it is interesting that now they are trying to put a spin on Bryan's involvement in a more positive light for some reason.

Agreed...I was being facetious.

If anything, I think Bryan's incompetence and/or financial crimes likely had to be covered up by Lou when she was hired to bury the bodies on the WEG lawsuit.

There's more to Lou's distaste for Bryan than a simple personality clash.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

If anything, I think Bryan's incompetence and/or financial crimes likely had to be covered up by Lou when she was hired to bury the bodies on the WEG lawsuit.

LFB’s is Lynne’s mouthpiece, no?

Bryan and Graciella got married 1/1/2009.  

Lou must have known Graciella from repping JL. 

I was just looking back through “Lynne’s corner” posts from Britney’s old website. This stood out to me:

https://lynnescorner.tumblr.com/post/96555783755/november-13-2003

“I am doing another project for Brit’s and Bryan's apartment here in Louisiana. I’m bringing their surprises Monday when I come back to New York for the album release.”

Edited by Ghoulia
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

30 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

LFB’s is Lynne’s mouthpiece, no?

"From what I was told"... hm, I wonder who told Meaner this, I doubt that it was Ingham, so it's possible it was Lynne.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block